General Discussions

General discussions. A place to discuss about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

TLDR – Causing suffering and death on other conscious beings makes you grow old and die. Refrain from causing suffering and death and you can make yourself immortal. And just to clarify, I do mean...
2 Reactions
36 Replies
5K Views
I've realized that mental health is something we all face, yet we often don't know how to address these issues. For instance, have you ever met someone in public and started sharing some deep...
0 Reactions
8 Replies
After giving birth, every family member comes with an opinion on how you should deal with the children. Some advise you to always Google, while others share their experiences with you. As you...
1 Reactions
19 Replies
Kuna watu ustaarabu sifuri mtu kakukuta unakula mgahawani akaja kukaa kwenye meza yako ukaona utumie ustaarabu kumwambia na yeye aagize chakula maana sio vizuri kula huko mtu anakutazama usoni ...
8 Reactions
54 Replies
Not to be rude or anything, but I feel like our elders really need to start thinking about retiring. Gosh, I swear employment has been hectic. They come up with the excuse that youth don't want...
2 Reactions
17 Replies
The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene INTRODUCTION Who is this book for? This book transcends mere ambition; Greene's Laws offer insights into power dynamics applicable to various life...
4 Reactions
28 Replies
1K Views
I don't think so, sometimes challenges you have to face could be really harsh, What do you know about Fatema Dewji, Genuinely this is based on my opinion. Following dreams, ambitions is usually...
4 Reactions
25 Replies
Immersed in yoga, he would abandon all things, rapt in meditation. Possessed of great energy of mind, he has no desire for anything that excites the five senses. The wise man, withdrawing his...
1 Reactions
1 Replies
To know your qibla direction you can use onlinecompass.net/qibla-finder that provides accurate and quick qibla direction. This tool employs the coordinates of the Kaaba (Latitude: 21.4224779...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Mona Lisa Sings with AI’s Touch: The Future of Voice Synthesis The iconic Mona Lisa, a masterpiece of the Renaissance, has been brought to life through AI. Microsoft’s VASA-1 technology animates...
2 Reactions
14 Replies
Take therefore no thought for the morrow , for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself
0 Reactions
5 Replies
After Good sex sometimes you tend to get cold feet and seek for any contraceptive way to avoid pregnancy because of the responsibilities after, not ready, family circumstance and the easy way is...
1 Reactions
13 Replies
As an African woman, I understand the importance of discussing career aspirations. In many parts of Africa, there can be challenges and limitations when it comes to pursuing career goals. However...
1 Reactions
6 Replies
"To change your life first change your picture." That is the essence of learning tarot. You may ask what is tarot? A tarot It is collection of pictures that gives meaning or states of our...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
“I am driving a black car, it’s not mine. I safely park it, then I go somewhere not far from there, to get some stuffs, I get back then find it stuck in the mud. I ask for some help, then several...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
Growing up, I was told that a girl is like a white sheet. A small dot on the sheet is no longer considered beautiful. I was told to abstain from boys throughout my adolescence. You grow up being...
2 Reactions
31 Replies
Unleash Your Hidden Potential: Break Free from the Saboteur Within Wrestling with Your Inner Critic Have you ever felt like your own worst enemy, caught in a cycle of self-doubt and missed...
1 Reactions
5 Replies
Bhutan Live The India-Bhutan Foundation, a beacon of cooperation between the neighboring countries of India and Bhutan, has recently announced a call for proposals from organizations seeking...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
World Earth Day is such an important occasion, and this year's theme, "Planet vs. Plastic," really highlights the impact of plastic pollution on our environment. It's fascinating to think about...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
Parenthood is a beautiful yet often chaotic journey. Amidst the tantrums, bedtime battles, and never-ending laundry, it's easy to feel overwhelmed. But there's a powerful tool that can offer...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
Back
Top Bottom