The Girl Manuscript

Shining Light

JF-Expert Member
Jan 8, 2024
Growing up, I was told that a girl is like a white sheet. A small dot on the sheet is no longer considered beautiful. I was told to abstain from boys throughout my adolescence.

You grow up being told that you need to be tough, strong, endure pain, and be patient. How can you raise a family if you can't even work hard? You are called lazy and told to do this and that.

You grow up fearing men. You don't want to have that spot on the sheet, and your guardians should be proud. But now, the guardians are asking when you'll get married and when you want to have kids.

If you don't reflect the idea of marriage, you seem like a woman with no determination or ambitions. Arranged marriage made it easier for our parents, but in this generation, marriage feels more like hunting prey with certain traps.

And you have to sacrifice what you like doing for your husband and kids. It's okay to be willing to do it, but being forced or manipulated is not.

I'm not stating the feminism issues of the world, but rather how we are nurtured and brought up in society with mixed beliefs. Once you are firm about your own beliefs, you often face a U-turn and a shift in other people's expectations of how you should be as a good woman in the community.

Here we go.
Growing up, I was told that a girl is like a white sheet. A small dot on the sheet is no longer considered beautiful. I was told to abstain from boys throughout my adolescence.
1713947099148.png

You grow up fearing men. You don't want to have that spot on the sheet, and your guardians should be proud. But now, the guardians are asking when you'll get married and when you want to have kids.
1713947200130.png

But now, the guardians are asking when you'll get married and when you want to have kids.

If you don't reflect the idea of marriage, you seem like a woman with no determination or ambitions.
1713947329034.png

And you have to sacrifice what you like doing for your husband and kids. It's okay to be willing to do it, but being forced or manipulated is not.
1713947483664.png

I'm not stating the feminism issues of the world, but rather how we are nurtured and brought up in society with mixed beliefs. Once you are firm about your own beliefs, you often face a U-turn and a shift in other people's expectations of how you should be as a good woman in the community.
1713947547423.png

A very fucked advice, fucking boys during adolescence doesn’t guarantee that you will get husband faster that the virgin girl.

Mingling with boys isn’t the ultimate way to enjoy the youth.

May be she has to look at her core value as a human.
One thing am sure about, at the time she write this post, she was not a virgin, i can bet my soul on that.

Such powerful way of putting it, A picture truly worth 1000 expression and meaning.​

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/L7vL5Vpo3wk?feature=share
Breaking Free: Challenging Gender Norms | Gender Expectations

From childhood, girls are often compared to a pristine sheet, where any mark diminishes their perceived purity. They’re taught to avoid boys, to be resilient, and to endure hardship, as these traits are deemed necessary for family life. Laziness is not tolerated; instead, a strong work ethic is demanded.

As they grow, girls may develop a fear of men, driven by the desire to remain unblemished and make their guardians proud. Yet, paradoxically, those same guardians later pressure them about marriage and children.

Society’s view of unmarried women can be harsh, often seeing them as lacking ambition. While arranged marriages were common for previous generations, modern marriage can feel like a hunt with elaborate traps.

Women are expected to forsake personal passions for their spouse and children. Willing sacrifice is one thing, but coercion is another.

This narrative isn’t about global feminist issues but highlights the conflicting values instilled by society.

A very fucked advice, fucking boys during adolescence doesn’t guarantee that you will get husband faster that the virgin girl.

Mingling with boys isn’t the ultimate way to enjoy the youth.

May be she has to look at her core value as a human.
One thing am sure about, at the time she write this post, she was not a virgin, i can bet my soul on that.
You are contradicting your statement, So what do u actually want to state? where do u actually stand?

that girls should fear men? or do what's so ever and it's fine?
Are you making argument based on my comment or the author message? The girl (author) sort like regrets that she didn’t spend well of her adolescence due to the guardians’ pressure on her to maintain her virginity.

And now those guardians want her to get married but she thinks that there is none to, she also thinks that it wasn’t worth to maintain her virginity for the sake of her husband.

What else do you want to know? Seem you are unable to grasp the author message.

Are you making argument based on my comment or the author message? The girl (author) sort like regrets that she didn’t spend well of her adolescence due to the guardians’ pressure on her to maintain her virginity.

And now those guardians want her to get married but she thinks that there is none to, she also thinks that it wasn’t worth to maintain her virginity for the sake of her husband.

May be you got the issue wrong, the whole concept of the girl is that she shouldn't have been told fear men because with such issues could mislead the confidence to talk with men. and the stereotype that she will eventually be a housewife since she will have to sacrifice her dreams for her husband and kids

I am not stating that they should encourage girls to be whore rather than to be told the truth. And if she wants to be a virgin or not, it shouldn't be through pressure but word of affirmation and being encouraged so.

I respect your comment but you give a good argument, so I just want to know more about what you think more about this topic

And if she wants to be a virgin or not, it shouldn't be through pressure but word of affirmation and being encouraged so.
This is where the moral ground get buried, the idea of “no pressure” has caused more trouble to the society. All people ( more specifically on kids and youths) need a boundaries of what they can and what can’t do.
People(adolescents) they don’t know any better about the consequences of their actions.

It is psychologically proven that, the woman who has had so many sexual partners tend to have hard time to form successful bond with the man.

See now, there is no guardians’ pressure on who to marry, boys and girls are free to choose whom to marry but marriages are horribly chaotic.

the dating pool now favor those with superficial characteristics which disappear few seconds after they get in together.

The more people with experience(guardians) embrace the notion of “don’t judge, don’t pressure “ the more marriages and stable families will scatter.

I respect your comment but you give a good argument, so I just want to know more about what you think more about this topic
My view is
1. People need boundaries, a clear life that they should not break.
2. A girl maintaining her decency has benefits on her relationship and mental health.

But I understand that some girls get disappointed to maintain their decency only to get married to a horrible husband, that is humanly understandable. So the pressure should be applied to both genders.

This is where the moral ground get buried, the idea of “no pressure” has caused more trouble to the society. All people ( more specifically on kids and youths) need a boundaries of what they can and what can’t do.
People(adolescents) they don’t know any better about the consequences of their actions.

It is psychologically proven that, the woman who has had so many sexual partners tend to have hard time to form successful bond with the man.

See now, there is no guardians’ pressure on who to marry, boys and girls are free to choose whom to marry but marriages are horribly chaotic.

the dating pool now favor those with superficial characteristics which disappear few seconds after they get in together.

The more people with experience(guardians) embrace the notion of “don’t judge, don’t pressure “ the more marriages and stable families will scatter.
But a man who is whoring around can make a stable bond with a woman

My view is
1. People need boundaries, a clear life that they should not break.
2. A girl maintaining her decency has benefits on her relationship and mental health.

But I understand that some girls get disappointed to maintain their decency only to get married to a horrible husband, that is humanly understandable. So the pressure should be applied to both genders.
May schools should give sex education and respectable morals