Secrets poor people don't know about money

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
As soon as you look at people like Dangote, Otedola, Adeleke, etc., you start asking yourself questions like, "Do they have two heads?"

If you have ever wondered why the majority of the world's population is poor and, more importantly, how you can become rich, this is the topic for you.

a800a76029cf4ac79fdc052d0281a68d

The poor understand how money works, while the rich understand how money works.

In this article, I will share with you the secrets of money that only the rich know, but the poor do not. I hope these secrets may be of your help as you work on your own.

1) You can not become rich by paying Apple and Mercedes first.

Everything has its own schedule; If you know what you can afford right now is a Tecno phone and, most likely a Toyota Corolla, then go ahead and do it. You do not need to spend a lot of money with high-end brands like Apple and Mercedes-Benz to make a good impression. Most of the people spend all their income on these items, which makes them bankrupt at a later time.

2) It is impossible to be rich while going along with the poor.
I am also concerned about how you want to be rich and successful Complete while integrating with the poor. Set your own standards, surround yourself with people of high stature, and this will encourage you to work on your podium and follow your goals instead of just sipping gin and flirting with friends.

3) There is no connection between school and money.
You have to let go of your beliefs and seek the secrets within yourself, unleashing your potential, which is the key to success. Take, for example, Bill Gates, who is quitting.

4) Money can be received by anyone.

5. The only thing you have in life is the gift of time.

Every second counts, that's why you have to spend the most time. You can not just relax and let the minutes pass; You need to do something to get results every minute of the day.

6) You can not get rich by relying on a single source of income.

7) No one gets rich while working as an employee.

8) Give up on the idea that life will be smooth.

There are numerous obstacles to overcome in life. The earlier you start to anticipate these difficulties, the better it will be for you.

Back
Top Bottom