The power of inner-self thinking & vocalization of ideas.

Jorge WIP

JF-Expert Member
Jul 12, 2018
Intro
Today will mark as the first of many days that I’ll be sharing the lessons I learnt throughout the week in pursuit of personal development and self-growth. If you’re reading this, it means you’re the right person.

Today we’re going to start with something simple called...Vocalization.

Vocalization
All ideas starts from image visualization in our brain which is what most of us do when we think about goals and dreams. It’s all piece and quiet with no chaos until you vocalize your thoughts. That’s when the trouble comes in...people listening will criticize badly, some friends will abandon you if you’re unlucky some might think you’re nuts.

The normal vs Divergence
We live in a world with a completely descriptive life path that most people follow i.e have a job after a college degree, have a family then retire after some years. if you choose to think differently it means you become defective (divergent). The system will warn you trying to shut you down as I said in the 2nd paragraph most people will turn against you, yes including your loved ones. Mind you it’s not their fault, they just don’t understand you that’s all. Then comes the best chapter where you meet someone called Mentor, who thinks like this:

What if there is more to life than working 9-5 job, What if maybe you want something different?... What if I want something more liberating? what if we want changes? Divergent individuals will gladly dive into the world of the Unknown to experience the thrilling game called life. They admire risk, they love being that.

Self Discovery
The Million dollar question here is: do you enjoy doing what you’re doing? And if not means you’re not in the right place. what are you gonna do about it? Are you thinking of career change? Are you gonna quit or you’re thinking of quitting but you can’t...for the obvious reasons like:

“I got a family to take care”

“This is our family business”

“I don’t know how I’m gonna pay my bills without this job”

“I don’t know where to start if I become jobless”

“What my colleagues will think of me”

Divergent individuals

These kinds of people are the most successful ones (people’s role models). These people became who they are by following their own set of rules, we’re talking about the most successful and happier people in their careers...they didn’t listen to anybody telling them that they can’t...they didn’t look for an excuse they went right for what they wanted and made it happen. Those are the people we call role models.

they are our role models should we become them?... No, you should become you. I should become me.

We are all divergent individuals powered differently. Everybody should become somebody on their terms. If you wanna be genuine, be you. if you wanna be whatever you think fits just go be the baddest boss you are.

Jorge WIP.

I had to write.

Back
Top Bottom