I need a matured women

Leejay49 Relax when i said matured i didn't mean that unhappy woman or a person who doesn't like having funny

Hey my idea was wrong its not working so far,
Ideas fail sometimes mine as well failed on this one
Cheers Life is too short to stress myself have a nice one
I mean good night.
Dude nobody has 'funny' they have 'fun'.

Ungetumia maza tangi tu. Kujamba kwingi huishia kwenye kuhara. Halafu mishangazi mingi lugha haipandi, sasa zidisha mbwembwe uambulie patupu.

Lengo ni stable relationship, of course from time to time i have this tight schedule but that doesn't refrain me from enjoying these little things that makes life meaningful,
If i piqued your attention just pm and hey your most welcome.
Nia yako ni nn na mature gero? weka niaa ikinifaa nikufate pm.

Well it's grammatically incorrect despite your claim of knowing what you have written.
You can not have funny but you can be funny.
It's my demeanour and strong inclination to learn from others, hey i might be wrong of which i currently am but does that really matter now? Of course not

But thanks for your correction.

Hujasema awe na watoto wangapi maana wanawake wenye sifa hizo wote walisha zalishwa , yaani Ni singo mazas.

Hujasema awe na watoto wangapi maana wanawake wenye sifa hizo wote walisha zalishwa , yaani Ni singo mazas.
Sorry nilisahau
Personally I'm kind of these guys who like kids! Kama anaye basi asizid mmoja it's my expectation to build a stable family.

Hello

Bila kuwapotezea muda ndugu zangu
Nahitaji mature women

-Aged 30-40 ambaye ni very intellectual

-Mwenye focus katika maisha akiwa mcha mungu it's go point for me but

-Asiwe mtu anayetumia kilevi cha aina yoyote.

Mimi ni male aged 20's 30's soon
Education: masters
Funny and muelewa Sana mwenye bf and husband look.

Hey they say life is a gamble, why don't you take a risk ?
I'm looking forward to know you better if you are interested take risk and hit my pm because i promise you you won't regret.

Best of lucky to me.
Peter Parker

Una masters? Sema chuo ulichosoma tukizalilishe