God is dead

Okoth p'Bitek

JF-Expert Member
Jan 11, 2019
I keep asking myself this simple questions.

Is god dead? Imo yeah!

I wonder if a thug's prayer reach? Not really because he himself killed god!

Is pious pious because god loves pious? I don't know

What is a god to a nihilist? To kill self I'd guess.

Do you feel the animal inside you? Yeah I do, but I've killed the part of he.

What is good in life, to live like a beef-eater or a vegan?? I'll take the strength of a beef-eater and a vegan conscious to see things as they are.

Is hell hell? No, hell is resentment, feeling sick and perishing, feeling plastic, holding god values

Is Docetism real?Yeah, I remember Jesus as a carpenter,

Who invented Jesus??a good in itself.

Is it god to kill god?! Hell yeah.

Is weed sacred?yeah, a path to hypnosis and enlightenment for budha.

Who promised after life bullshit?! Plato I'd guess

So is your brain.
Can you roll a joint brother?! How did that shit start....what were your hands, flows, experience like in the beginning...

God is dead Mr moralist...ye killed him...the idea of soul and body in other sense I mean dualism is a medieval idea and this is 21st century

So is your brain.
Teach I unto men not to thrust their head into celestial head but a terrestrial head that giveth meaning to earth...I understand you lack the free head, a sick and perishing man, the last man, when did you start to believe on what you can't see...what is given purpose of your beauty eyes...

I

God exit everywhere...even here
God is part of intersubjective reality...was born from our nature of being subjective...but the tough part happens to be that, subjective reality can't influence objective reality....you can't control gravity...yesu alipojaribiwa na shetani Kwa kumwambia ajitupe, did he face the reality of gravity au alikataa kujitupa?

So if we can't see god with our senses as simple as it is, then he exists only in Kantian philosophy, the intersubjection of morality subject into conscious of man.... philosophy made us feel god..

God is nothing, more than just bunch of moral values attached to man....why is god good?
Kwanini Mungu ni mwema.

Intersubjective reality which play a large part of our life

Nasikia Allah aliumba mbingu kwa mikono... hahaha yaani sijui alishika wapi hadi akafanikiwa kupata empty space around earth na atmosphere