Ebooks,softwares and video course

REALITY

JF-Expert Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi
1.a secret link with database books of everything you know in this planet,you can download freely,books worth millions of money on Amazon but the secret link provides for free.

2.An Ebook that consists of more than 200 google drive links which each consists of a specific computer course based on differents aspects programming ,network,web and app development ,AI,digital marketing and so more,the drive links worth millions if you go to udemy and other places to seek for this courses worldwide,the courses are of video files from beginners to advanced.

3.An ebook that consists of reels bundle links of google drive that have thousands of videos of workouts,wealthy lifestyles,art and motivation/inspiration with no copyright,if you are a tiktoker or youtuber you can use this contents for your channel.

4.A zip file of only hacking books.

5.(optional)if you need an Apk,Game,Software or program i have them too the ones which are premium and legit you dont have to pay for them,enter passkeys,update or register

MY offer is 100$ for 1-4 if you are interested contact me.

6.I Have books of hidden secrets of Human being ,which illustrates who they are,there source and destination,the truth about nature and universe,the shape of the earth,Money,Mind control and The world Agendas.
-The book of wisdom
-The Hearth
-Know the only truth
-Transhumanism

All this books shows how you are as a human in deep,the lies and indoctrination of false religions,truth about africa as the first world civilization and the source of all races.if you search for the books they are all for sale for more than 20$,i will sell you for 10$.

Last i have a database of BOOKS from secondary to University,Questions and Answers,literature and Agriculture.feel free to contact

Habari
1. kiungo cha siri kilicho na vitabu vya hifadhidata vya kila kitu unachokijua katika sayari hii, unaweza kupakua bila malipo, vitabu vyenye thamani ya mamilioni ya pesa kwenye Amazon lakini kiungo cha siri hutoa bila malipo.

2. Kitabu pepe ambacho kina zaidi ya viungo 200 vya hifadhi ya google ambavyo kila kimoja kina kozi mahususi ya kompyuta kulingana na vipengele tofauti vya upangaji programu, mtandao, wavuti na ukuzaji programu, AI, uuzaji wa kidijitali na kadhalika, viungo vya hifadhi vyenye thamani ya mamilioni ukienda. kwa udemy na maeneo mengine kutafuta kozi hizi ulimwenguni kote, kozi hizo ni za faili za video kutoka kwa wanaoanza hadi wa hali ya juu.

3.Kitabu cha kielektroniki ambacho kina viungo vya reels bundle vya google drive ambavyo vina maelfu ya video za mazoezi, mitindo ya maisha ya kitajiri, sanaa na motisha/msukumo bila hakimiliki, ikiwa wewe ni tiktoker au youtuber unaweza kutumia maudhui haya kwa kituo chako.

4.Faili ya zip ya vitabu vya udukuzi pekee.

5.(hiari) ikiwa unahitaji Apk,Mchezo,Programu au programu ninazo pia zile ambazo ni za malipo na halali sio lazima uzilipie,weka funguo za siri,sasisha au usajili.

Ofa YANGU ni $100 kwa 1-4 ikiwa una nia wasiliana nami

ambavyo huonyesha wao ni nani, kuna chanzo na mwisho, ukweli kuhusu asili na ulimwengu, sura ya dunia, Pesa, udhibiti wa akili na Agenda za ulimwengu.
  • Kitabu cha hekima
  • Makaa
  • Jua ukweli pekee
  • Transhumanism

Vitabu hivi vyote vinaonyesha jinsi ulivyo binadamu katika kina,uongo na mafundisho ya dini za uongo,ukweli kuhusu afrika kama ustaarabu wa dunia ya kwanza na chimbuko la jamii zote.ukitafuta vitabu vyote vinauzwa zaidi ya 20$, nitakuuzia kwa 10$.

Mwisho nina hifadhidata ya VITABU kuanzia sekondari hadi Chuo Kikuu,Maswali na Majibu,fasihi na Kilimo.jisikie huru kuwasiliana

Back
Top Bottom