Do prayers work or not?

ONJO

JF-Expert Member
Jun 1, 2022
Listen carefully my sisters and take heed my brothers. For i have bring you a good news of the most high, the creator and the possessor of the Heaven and the Earth.

To all religions and to all the people in the land of the living. May peace be with you all.

My dear keeping the 10 commandments of the most high is the begining of knowledge and understanding. Believing the most high is the proof for his existence.

My dear we have equal chance
before the lord.
*As for the Rainfall,It rain for us of all.
*As for the sunshine,it shine for us of all.etc

Does prayers work?
YES. Prayers work to both believers and non believers.

To the believers

prayers work to the believers because they have corfirmed for themselves that God is true and with faith answer their prayers.

To non believers

As I said before we have equal chance before our God. God answer the prayers of these people without their knowledge. And they can say there is no God!Alright but God know them and feed them.

God reveals many time to those who knows him (believers) differently to non believers.

God testimony

No one can prove to others that prayers work except for himself (as for me prayers work, and this doesn't mean that others can believe so No.)

To know God it need a self discipline toward the way of finding him.

Finally God is there wherever you are!Move not and find him in your heart, keep the tenth commandments and believe that is the great and mighty that can do anything.

Ladies and gentlemen search the truth for yourself, in order to bear the testimony for yourself.Don't live a doubtful life instead search the truth while you alive.

See you! By ONJO.

Listen carefully my sisters and take heed my brothers. For i have bring you a good news of the most high, the creator and the possessor of the Heaven and the Earth.

To all religions and to all the people in the land of the living. May peace be with you all.

My dear keeping the 10 commandments of the most high is the begining of knowledge and understanding. Believing the most high is the proof for his existence.

My dear we have equal chance
before the lord.
*As for the Rainfall,It rain for us of all.
*As for the sunshine,it shine for us of all.etc

Does prayers work?
YES. Prayers work to both believers and non believers.

To the believers

prayers work to the believers because they have corfirmed for themselves that God is true and with faith answer their prayers.

To non believers

As I said before we have equal chance before our God. God answer the prayers of these people without their knowledge. And they can say there is no God!Alright but God know them and feed them.

God reveals many time to those who knows him (believers) differently to non believers.

God testimony

No one can prove to others that prayers work except for himself (as for me prayers work, and this doesn't mean that others can believe so No.)

To know God it need a self discipline toward the way of finding him.

Finally God is there wherever you are!Move not and find him in your heart, keep the tenth commandments and believe that is the great and mighty that can do anything.

Ladies and gentlemen search the truth for yourself, in order to bear the testimony for yourself.Don't live a doubtful life instead search the truth while you alive.

See you! By ONJO.
Mungu mjuzi wa yote, mwenye uwezo wote na upendo wote, angekuwepo, usingehitaji kumuomba chochote.

Angekupa kila unachotaka kwa stahili, kabla hujaomba. Na kile usichostahili angekufanyia wepesi hata usikiombe.

Ukiona unahitaji kuomba kitu kwa Mungu, hapo ujue Mungu huyo hayupo.