No president who came to power after Covid-19 has ever rested

Matongee

JF-Expert Member
Jun 17, 2023
Although it is not my fault, first of all I would like to apologize to all JF members with inability to read and understand whatever written in English. I really wanted to write this thread in Kiswahili but I am not very fluent in Kiswahili.

No president who came to power after Covid19 has ever rested... when Covid19 was still hot, the war in Ukraine started. While the war in Ukraine is not over, the war in Gaza has begun.

The war has serious consequences for the economy of their countries and the world in general. May God guide them to make the right decisions for their citizens.

FB_IMG_1715797368766.jpg

FB_IMG_1715797468100.jpg

Probably you are right..but Madame President Samia has managed to pass all those obstacles.

Probably you are right..but Madame President Samia has managed to pass all those obstacles.
Ndo aikimbie meimosi kisha aibukie Paris kujadili nishati safi ambayo raia wake 98% ni masikini wasioweza kununua hata kopo la mkaa?

Shida yenu mnafanya analysis ya nchi mkiwa msimbazi au jangwani!! Hopeless creatures!!

Ndo aikimbie meimosi kisha aibukie Paris kujadili nishati safi ambayo raia wake 98% ni masikini wasioweza kununua hata kopo la mkaa?

Shida yenu mnafanya analysis ya nchi mkiwa msimbazi au jangwani!! Hopeless creatures!!
I don't understand what you have written but I can smell upuuzi mtupu umeandika.

The world is going under a major transformation now so it's obvious to see such things happening.

The war in Ukraine,the war in Gaza and blah! blah! Do these madness going on in the middle east and other parts affecting our economy(I mean Tanzania here)? How?

I suggest your point should be about this old woman endless trips like she never rest.That should be your point and not otherwise

The war in Ukraine,the war in Gaza and blah! blah! Do these madness going on in the middle east and other parts affecting our economy(I mean Tanzania here)? How?

I suggest your point should be about this old woman endless trips like she never rest.That should be your point and not otherwise
Stick to Simba, Yanga & betting threads. This is topic is beyond your understanding... uzi wa KULA TUNDA KIMASIKHARA is the ideal thread for you.

Stick to Simba, Yanga & betting threads. This is topic is beyond your understanding... uzi wa KULA TUNDA KIMASIKHARA is the ideal thread for you.
Take easy man! I asked a simple question and this is your answer right?

Don't be stupid,what is the role of what is happening in Ukraine and Gaza in relation to our economy.I know you will bring mad stuff like oil price going high(but this is global) just be precise.

Just to remind you! In DRC,Libya,South Sudan,Yemen, Somali,just to mention few places they have been experiencing endless wars and civil unrest but the so called your economy being affected by wars haven't heard from you.

And now you want to back up your idleness with Gaza and Ukraine crisis

Take easy man! I asked a simple question and this is your answer right?

Don't be stupid,what is the role of what is happening in Ukraine and Gaza in relation to our economy.I know you will bring mad stuff like oil price going high(but this is global) just be precise.
So if oil price hikes is a mad stuff for you then I think we have nothing to discuss. You are just like an empty vessel.

Just to remind you! In DRC,Libya,South Sudan,Yemen, Somali,just to mention few places they have been experiencing endless wars and civil unrest but the so called your economy being affected by wars haven't heard from you.

And now you want to back up your idleness with Gaza and Ukraine crisis
Why are you so bitter?

Why are you so bitter?
Am not trying to be aggressive man! I know the situation in Gaza and Ukraine might have some impacts in our economy(indirectly) but we can't rely on them when explaining why things aren't cooking right in our country

Back
Top Bottom