MP Twaha Mpembenwe: APPRECIATION NOTE to Madame Speaker to Appointing me to a position of Deputy Chairman to the Parliamentary Budget Committe

Stephano Mgendanyi

JF-Expert Member
May 16, 2020
Hon. Twaha Mpembenwe (MP from Kibiti): APPRECIATION NOTE to Madame Speaker, Dr. Tulia Akson to Appointing me to a position of Deputy Chairman to the Parliamentary Budget Committee

22nd April 2024.

APPRECIATION NOTE

Dear; Madame Speaker

I would like to express my gratitude first to Allah Subhanahu Wata'ala for sparing my life to see this important day and all His endless blessings in good health and wisdom to sustain our struggle for a better society for our country in general. May Almighty Allah continue to guide us through to a successful journey, Amen.

Importantly also, I humbly present sincere thanks to Her Excellency, my Sister, distinguished Speaker Hon. (Dr.) Tulia Akson, President of the IPU (Inter-Parliamentary Union), and the Parliament institution you are leading for the trust, believing in my capacity and appointing me to a position of Deputy Chairman to the Parliamentary Budget Committee as of April, 2024. I received appointment information surprisingly in the midst of traumatizing disastrous floods affecting parts of my constituent Kibiti.

Hon. Madame Speaker, the appointment has undeniably amplified my appreciativeness to the confidence of the Parliament Institution for previously I was assigned a member to the Local Authorities Accounts Parliamentary Committee a position that has deepened my practical experiences with local Authorities financial operations.

A recent appointment to a position of Deputy Chairman of the Budget Committee is surely giving an chance not only to render service to the country, but also working closely with key institutions, Ministries, your office and Her Excellence Madame President’s Office. I have no doubt that, it is a rare privilege which I will hold with high sense of loyalty, dedication to duty and selflessness. May Almighty God continue to give me wisdom, courage and tenacity to deliver beyond expectations Amen.

Additionally, let me use this privilege to thank my CCM party leaders at all levels under the Chairpersonship of Her Excellence Madame President (Dr.) Samia Suluhu Hassan, Hon. Deputy President His Excellence (Dr.) Isdori Mpango, Prime Minister Hon. Majaliwa Kasim Majaliwa, deputy prime minister Hon Doto Biteko and elders, mentors and compatriots for their support, guidance and encouragement. May Almighty God reward you all, Ameen.

This appreciation cannot be complete without thanking my family, friends, Kibiti constituent voters and Parliamentarian colleagues including from other political parties who in one way or the other have shaped my parliamentarian journey to this achievement. I owe all of you undiluted support, love, compassion, care and concern. It is my hope and prayer never to disappoint you all in the course of carrying out this important assignment.

I thank you all and God bless Tanzania.

Sincerely.

Hon. Twaha Ally Mpembenwe
DEPUTY CHAIRMAN BUDGET PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE

GLxu_TUXsAEuXPa.jpg
GLxu_TcW0AAg8lp.jpg
GLxu_TWXoAA0T_w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom