MP Kibiti: Urgent Request for Food Stuffs Support to Flood Affected Kibiti District Communities

Stephano Mgendanyi

JF-Expert Member
May 16, 2020

RE: URGENT REQUEST FOR FOOD STUFFS SUPPORT TO FLOOD AFFECTED KIBITI DISTRICT COMMUNITIES

Dear: Well-wishers, Friends, Sympathizers, Neighbors, Fellow Tanzanians.

Date: 09th April, 2024.

Kindly be reminded on the caption above.

I am humbly presenting to you this hand of pity plea, with an admiration of your compassionate and consorted efforts in ensuring sustainable development of the Country. Despite your restrained business schedule, an active participation and your passion in supporting disaster stricken communities has motivated presentation of this request. You are commended for maintaining good relationship with neighbors, friends, as well as supporting needy communities in tragic moments. We know, you have given generously to Kibiti flood affected families in the past, we know your heart is blessed with special sense of Kindness.

Dear, be informed that Communities leaving in the lowlands namely delta wards of Kibiti district which were detached from Rufiji District is under siege of floods due to ongoing excessive seasonal rainfall. The necessary life support facilities namely house and farmlands of Mbuchi, Mtunda, Maparoni and Msala wards have been destroyed with the flooding. Nonetheless, more than 15 Hamlets in 10 villages encompassing 3,500 households with 19,750 persons are temporarily housed in school buildings, can hardly afford a meal leave alone medical expenses as majority are neither member of the NHIF nor CHIF. To worsen the situation, ever increasing rainfall in the locality deny families’ access to firewood a common source of cooking energy. Thus, whatever is obtained requiring cooking or warming is posing a challenge to them, what a harsh reality that I and my voters face!

Thanks to our darling President, through the Prime Minister’s Office responsible for disaster response management for doing a great deal in accommodating affected communities, providing meals and medical service facilities. However, demand for these services surpasses available resources to finance its distribution. Therefore, cooperation of non-governmental organizations, Well-wisher, Friends, Sympathizer, Neighbor and private sector is inevitable.

The Office of Member of Parliament for Kibiti constituent is respectfully presenting on behalf of flood traumatized Kibiti Community’s urgent request for a support of the following lifesaving stuffs. Maize flour, rice, wheat flour, beans, cooking oil, salt, sugar, tea leaves and cooking facilities namely gas cooker, bed sheets, and clothes to support government initiatives in provision of life saving facilities in Kibiti district.

Please take a minute with your eyes closed, and imagine the lives of floods stricken communities you will save simply by donating requested stuffs and other facilities, I am certain of the satisfaction you will have as a result of your generosity.

I truly appreciate your consideration of this request and hope you will respond openhandedly. It will be pleasing to receive a considerable response from your side. Be reminded, “The helping hands are better than praying mouths!”
Sincerely

Hon. Twaha Ally Mpembenwe
MEMBER OF PARLIEMENT
KIBITI CONSTITUENCY
Tel. 0653-405-145.
RE: ARGENT REQUEST FOR FOOD STUFFS SUPPORT TO FLOOD AFFECTED KIBITI DISTRICT COMMUNITIES

Dear: Well-wishers, Friends, Sympathizers, Neighbors, Fellow Tanzanians.

Date: 09th April, 2024.

Kindly be reminded on the caption above.

I am humbly presenting to you this hand of pity plea, with an admiration of your compassionate and consorted efforts in ensuring sustainable development of the Country. Despite your restrained business schedule, an active participation and your passion in supporting disaster stricken communities has motivated presentation of this request. You are commended for maintaining good relationship with neighbors, friends, as well as supporting needy communities in tragic moments. We know, you have given generously to Kibiti flood affected…

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-04-10 at 16.24.53.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-10 at 16.24.53.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 08.02.12.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 08.02.12.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 2
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 08.02.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 08.02.10.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 08.02.03(1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 08.02.03(1).jpeg