President Samia's 4Rs are just sweeteners smeared on a cake of autocracy

G4N

JF-Expert Member
Apr 6, 2014
Her unwavering stance of signing the bills of elections despite the fact that they sparked demonstrations from the main opposition party and its allies, writes on the wall that this president does not love democracy.

I can conclude that she has hidden her claws of dictatorship in the blanket of polite look and soft voice, but deeper in her heart and genes, she is carrying ruthless characters.

Given the horror that the nation went through in 5th phase government, I expected her to listen to voices of the people rather than ignoring them. This would have rescued the nation from springing back to those bad times.

And all citizens regardless of their differences in ideologies were supposed to unite and say no for these bills to be signed and passed into laws. But everything seem to be okay to the ruling party and its sycophants (yes-men).

I am crying for my country because see no good future, as number of sycophants increases everyday and their major task is to congratulate "mom" for everything she does.

The 4RS she preaches remain to be the sweeteners smeared on bitter pills. When will this nation be kept in the right track and by whom?

Screenshot_20240402-234621.png

When did you begin believing that she was a democrat? That was the moment you and a host of other gullible fellows were taken for a ride.

Samia is an actress, a good one at that capable of deceiving apparently intelligent individuals in believing in anything she wants them to believe. She avoids methods of coercion in her approach but achieves much greater damage nonetheless.

The five or ten years mandate she is seeking now will cause permanent damage to this nation.

• Thanks
Reactions: G4N
Nilisema afadhali magufuri sbb yeye unajua ni dicteta basi kuliko hyyu kawalagahai Chadema na WaTanzania

• Thanks
Her unwavering stance of signing the bills of elections despite the fact that they sparked demonstrations from the main opposition party and its allies, writes on the wall that this president does not love democracy.

I can conclude that she has hidden her claws of dictatorship in the blanket of polite look and soft voice, but deeper in heart and genes, she is carrying ruthless characters.

Given the horror that the nation went through in 5th phase government, I expected her to listen to voices of the people rather ignoring them. This would have rescued the nation from springing back to those bad times.

And all citizens regardless of their differences in ideologies were supposed to unite and say no for these bills to be signed and passed into laws. But everything seem to be okay to the ruling party and its sycophants (yes-men).

I am crying for my country because see no good future, as number of sycophants increases everyday and their major task is to congratulate "mom" for everything she does.

The 4RS she preaches remain to be the sweeteners smeared on bitter pills. When will this nation be kept in the right track and by whom?

View attachment 2952287
hatavichaa, majuha wanajua kuwa hakuna 4R, bali ulighai wa wazi wazi......

• Thanks
Nilisema afadhali magufuri sbb yeye unajua ni dicteta basi kuliko hyyu kawalagahai Chadema na WaTanzania
Bora adui anayejionesha wazi kuliko hawa wanajifanya wema

The five or ten years mandate she is seeking now will cause permanent damage to this nation.
You are very correct buddy. Irreparable damage is in the making through out her tenure.

Back
Top Bottom