Let's talk English, to examine if your English worths the school fees you paid

In an expected trend, 36 sitting CCM legislators were trounced in the constituency primary polls.
Getting through the primaries though is just the first hurdle. There will be a vetting process at various levels to choose candidates to carry the party's green and yellow flag into the election campaigns scheduled to kick off on August 26.
The shrinking of the democratic space and open opposition harassment over the past five years have led to an increasing number of parliamentary aspirants concluding that they would stand a better chance of winning on a ruling party ticket.

Kwa leo inatosha

Am perplexed, stupefied and astounded concomitantly this level of stuttering Sir. Please be kind enough to accept my compliments and appreciation. You are a true exemplary person.

Nice Thread....

oyooo adam umezinguas
vinega kama nyie
FB_IMG_1597677658590.jpg

Jamii Forum as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems so lets stick into English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works...

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably...
Let's see who's catching up with me...

I wanna see the criticics in the language mentioned I would appreciate let's get started....

Some people won't believe when I say I'm a form 3 drop out..
But honestly I won't lie to you guys..
Sisi wengine ada zetu tulilipia kusoma HESABU

Back
Top Bottom