Hon. Mpembenwe: Dear Hon. Dr. Faustine E. Ndungulile - BEST WISHES

Stephano Mgendanyi

JF-Expert Member
May 16, 2020

Hon. Mpembenwe: Dear Hon. Dr. Faustine E. Ndungulile - BEST WISHES

I'm so thrilled to have learned of your approval to contest for a position of Regional Director of the World Health Organization (WHO) African Region! The United Republic of Tanzania, the East African Community and SADC member countries approved your candidacy. Congratulation Comrade Ndugulile!

You heartily concealed a highly cherished ambitious dream that will importantly position our nation onto the world Health Organization through a consorted efforts of Tanzanians.

As a senior Parliamentarian colleague I attest your creative hard work as Former Deputy Minister for Health coupled with rich experiences in Healthcare and ICT policies which contributed in strengthening health systems in Tanzania, Rwanda, Mozambique, Angola and South Africa. I can't think of anyone who deserves the position more than you do!

Your remarkable zonal candidature approval is a step forward on this praiseworthy journey. Your ability to relentlessly search for solutions to problems and find innovative ways to optimally improve health and well-being for every African individual is the key to this success and many yet to come!

I personally request all Tanzanians, Parliamentarian colleagues for supportive prayers. The Kibiti Constituency voters affirm an exceptional support and pray for God’s guidance. We concede your commitment in improving healthcare access, quality, and equity through strategic leadership that embrace integration of technology in healthcare services delivery.

Wishing you all the best on this remarkable endeavor and I'm incredibly proud of you!
Sincerely.

Mpembenwe.
Kibiti (MP).

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-09 at 10.18.49.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-09 at 10.18.49.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom