Greatest Monologue | Hotuba | Risala Bora katika Filamu

Best Daddy

JF-Expert Member
Apr 2, 2019
Kipi kinafanya filamu iwe bora? Majibu ya swali hili hutegemea mtu na mtu. Wengi tutazungumza kuhusu storyline, casting, cinematography, background score (mfano, soundtracks), dialogue, message n.k.

Pamoja na hayo, ikitokea filamu imechagizwa na monologue bora au kwa lugha nyepesi speech (hotuba, risala), basi kwangu mapenzi kwa hiyo filamu huongezeka zaidi, na imekuwa ngumu kuzifuta mfano wa filamu hizi. Nimekuwa nikirudia sana hizi scene, na kuna wakati na nukuu kabisa.

Katika uzi huu tutaenda kubadilisha speech tulizozipenda katika movie|series. Uzuri wa hizi speech hazihitaji ujue mazingira au story ya filamu kuzielewa na kuzipenda.

Mara nyingi zinagusa au zinaweza kutumika katika maisha yetu ya kila siku, inaweza kuwa ni kama mfano wa kukutia moyo unapopitia wakati mgumu, kukusukuma kutimiza ndoto zako, kujenga utu, kutengeneza dhana fulani, na kuna wakati ni kama wanafanya pep talk kwa sisi watazamaji, au ni kama summary ya kitabu chenye page 300 kwa dakika tatu tu.

Nitanukuu kama zilivyo, na kutaja movie|TV series kama njia ya kutoa credit wa wamiliki wa hizi filamu. Ila kama speech itakuwa haileweki, au kuhitaji maelezo kidogo ili msomaji apate tafsiri kamili, nitatoa maelezo kidogo kuonesha nini sababu ya kutoa hiyo speech au, imetolewa katika mazingira gani.

Nitaomba na wewe ufanye hivyo, wakati unaenda kutoa speech au nukuu yako pendwa’ katika movie, ili sote tupate maana kamili.

Rocky Balboa (2006): Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.

'Then the time come for you to be your own man and take on the world and you did... But somewhere along the line you changed...you stopped being you...you let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good...and when things got hard you started looking for somethin' to blame...like a big shadow.'

'Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows, it's a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.'

'You, me, nobody is gonna hit as hard as life! But it ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep movin' forward, how much you can take...and keep movin' forward. That's how winning is done!'

'Now, if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth! But you gotta be willing to take the hits and not pointin' fingers sayin' you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!

' I'm always gonna love you no matter what...no matter what happens...you're my son, you're my blood...you're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life.'

' Don't forget to visit your mother.

GONE GIRL(2014): Tafsiri tata ya " Cool Girl".
'Men always say that as the defining compliment, don’t they? She’s a cool girl. Being the Cool Girl means I am a hot, brilliant, funny woman who adores football, poker, dirty jokes, and burping, who plays video games, drinks cheap beer, loves threesomes and anal sex',

' and jams hot dogs and hamburgers into her mouth like she’s hosting the world’s biggest culinary gang bang while somehow maintaining a size 2, because Cool Girls are above all hot. Hot and understanding.

Cool Girls never get angry; they only smile in a chagrined, loving manner and let their men do whatever they want. Go ahead, shit on me, I don’t mind, I’m the Cool Girl.

Men actually think this girl exists. Maybe they’re fooled because so many women are willing to pretend to be this girl.

For a long time Cool Girl offended me. I used to see men – friends, coworkers, strangers – giddy over these awful pretender women,

and I’d want to sit these men down and calmly say: You are not dating a woman, you are dating a woman who has watched too many movies written by socially awkward men who’d like to believe that this kind of woman exists and might kiss them.

I’d want to grab the poor guy by his lapels or messenger bag and say: The bitch doesn’t really love chili dogs that much – no one loves chili dogs that much!

And the Cool Girls are even more pathetic: They’re not even pretending to be the woman they want to be, they’re pretending to be the woman a man wants them to be.

Oh, and if you’re not a Cool Girl, I beg you not to believe that your man doesn’t want the Cool Girl.
It may be a slightly different version – maybe he’s a vegetarian, so Cool Girl loves seitan and is great with dogs; or maybe he’s a hipster artist, so Cool Girl is a tattooed, bespectacled nerd who loves comics.

There are variations to the window dressing, but believe me, he wants Cool Girl, who is basically the girl who likes every fucking thing he likes and doesn’t ever complain.

(How do you know you’re not Cool Girl? Because he says things like: “I like strong women.”

'If he says that to you, he will at some point f*ck someone else. Because “I like strong women” is code for “I hate strong women.”).

The Interpreter (2005): Vengeance is a Lazy form of grief.
...Shh. We don’t name the dead. Everyone who loses somebody wants revenge on someone, on God if they can’t find anyone else.

And in Africa…In Matobo, the Ku believe that the only way to end grief is to save a life.

If someone is murdered, a year of mourning ends with a ritual that we call “the drowning man trial.”

There’s an all-night party beside a river. At dawn, the killer is put in a boat. He’s taken out on the water and he’s dropped. He’s bound, so that he can’t swim.

The family of the dead then has to make a choice. They can let him drown or they can swim out and save him.

The Ku believe that if the family lets the killer drown, they’ll have justice but spend the rest of their lives in mourning. But if they save him, if they admit that life isn’t always just, that very act can take away their sorrow.

Vengeance is a lazy form of grief

GOOD WILL HUNTING (1997): “Experience ya tukio au maisha halisi huwezi ipata kwa kusoma nadharia pekee”.

Hili ni darasa(monologue) alilopewa genius, aliyekuwa na changamoto ya kasiaikosojia. Huyu kijana ni mjuaji, mtoa kashfa, ila alipokutana na mtaalamu wa saikolojia, wakatuletea hii hotuba bora kabisa;

“Thought about what you said to me the other day. About my painting. Stayed up half the night thinking about it. Something occurred to me. I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep and I haven’t thought about you since.

You know what occurred to me?

You’re just a kid. You don’t have the faintest idea what you’re talking about. It’s alright. You’ve never been out of Boston?

If I asked you about art, you’d probably give me the skinny on about every art book ever written. Michelangelo. You know a lot about him.

Life’s work. Political aspirations. Him and the Pope. Sexual orientation. The whole works, right? But I bet you can’t tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel:
'You’ve never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling; seen that.

If I ask you about women, you’d probably give me a syllabus of your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can’t tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy.

You’re a tough kid. If I ask you about war, you’d probably throw Shakespeare at me, right? “Once more into the breach, dear friends.” But you’ve never been near one.

You’ve never held your best friend’s head in your lap and watch him gasp his last breath, looking to you for help.

If I ask you about love, you’d probably quote me a sonnet. But you’ve never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable.

Known someone who can level you with her eyes. Feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of Hell. And you wouldn’t know what it’s like to be her angel. To have that love for her be there forever. Through anything. Through cancer.

And you wouldn’t know about sleeping sitting up in a hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes that the terms visiting hours don’t apply to you.

You don’t know about real loss. Because that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself

.I doubt you’ve ever dared to love anybody that much.

I look at you, I don’t see an intelligent, confident man. I see a cocky, scared-shitless kid.

But you’re a genius, Will. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine, you ripped my fucking life apart.

You’re an orphan, right?

Do you think I’d know the first thing about how hard your life has been, how you feel, who you are because I read Oliver Twist? Does that encapsulate you?

Personally, I don’t give a shit about all that, because you know what? I can’t learn anything from you that I can’t read in some fucking book.

Unless you want to talk about you. Who you are. And I’m fascinated. I’m in. But you don’t want to do that, do you, sport? You’re terrified of what you might say.

Your move, chief.

City Slickers(1991): It hits harder the older you get. Trust me.

"Value this time in your life kids, because this is the time in your life when you still have your choices, and it goes by so fast. When you’re a teenager you think you can do anything, and you do.

'Your twenties are a blur. Your thirties, you raise your family, you make a little money, and you think to yourself, “What happened to my twenties?”

'Your forties, you grow a little pot belly you grow another chin. The music starts to get too loud and one of your old girlfriends from high school becomes a grandmother. '

'Your fifties you have a minor surgery. You’ll call it a procedure, but it’s a surgery. Your sixties you have a major surgery, the music is still loud, but it doesn’t matter because you can’t hear it anyway.

Seventies, you, and the wife retire to Fort Lauderdale, you start eating dinner at two in the afternoon, lunch around ten, breakfast the night before. And you spend most of your time wandering around malls looking for the ultimate in soft yogurt and muttering, “How come the kids don’t call?”, “How come the kids don’t call?”

By the eighties, you’ve had a major stroke, and you end up babbling to some Jamaican nurse who your wife can’t stand but who you call mama. Any questions?"
It hits harder the older you get. Trust me.

The Great Dictator(1940)

“ Tulianza vizuri kabisa. Ila tumepoteza asili yetu. Tumepoteza utu.Madaraka ya kulevya—Udikteta, Kujali matumbo yenu pekee, kukosekana kwa utu, ndiyo sababu ya haya yote” Ila sisi sio machine, sio mifugo, tukiungana tuishinda vita hii”

Hii ni special kwa siku hii ya muungano. Tena hii imetoka kwa Charlie Chaplin:

'I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor. That's not my business. I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone. If possible, Jew, Gentile, Black Man, White.

We all want to help one another— human beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another.

And this world has room for everyone, and the good Earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in machinery that gives us abundance has left us in want.

Our knowledge has made us cynincal . Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little—more than machinery. We need humanity more that cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Without these qualities life will be violent, and all will be lost. The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men - cries out for universal brotherhood - for the unity of us all.

Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world - millions of despairing men, women, and little children - victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.

To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress.

The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people.

And, so long as men die, liberty will never perish Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes - men who despise you and enslave you - who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle and use you as cannon fodder. Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle!

You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don't hate! Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! Soldiers! Don't fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!

In the 17th Chapter of St Luke, it is written: "the Kingdom of God is within man" - not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you!

You, the people have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness!

You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure Then - in the name of democracy - let us use that power - let us all unite.

Let us fight for a new world - a decent world that will give men a chance to work - that will give youth a future and old age a security.

By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power but they lie! They do not fulfil that promise. They never will!

Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people! Now let us fight to fulfil that promise! Let us fight to free the world - to do away with national barriers - to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance.

Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness. Soldiers! In the name of democracy, let us all unite.

Indecent Proposal (1993)

“Everything does happen for a reason, and that reason is you.”

Everything happens for a reason. Think about that for a moment. All your efforts personal, professional, carnal utter and absolute slaves to some cosmically predetermined set of outcomes. As if we have no say in, let alone culpability for, the defining moments in our lives.

If you want a life of purpose by inverting the notion that everything happens for a reason. Redefine it.

Not as some future explanation for terrible tragedy, or glorious achievement, but as validation of the deliberate choices that lead us to these critical junctures in the first place.

Assert authority over chance, fate, and destiny, because everything does happen for a reason. And that reason is you.

To attain elite success, you must be willing to make the hard choices, do the unpleasant things, risk your most valuable assets, and do away with the shackles designed by society to limit us: love, marriage, children.

And above all, the uninvited imposition of lesser people's moral agendas. Because nothing worthwhile is ever achieved without sacrifice.

And true greatness only comes to those willing to pursue it at any cost.

Synecdoche, New York(2008)
'Muda mwingi unautumia ukiwa haujazaliwa na wakati umefariki. Hivyo basi, ukiwa hai hakikisha unaishi".

Everything is more complicated than you think. You only see a tenth of what is true.

There are a million little strings attached to every choice you make; you can destroy your life every time you choose.

But maybe you won't know for twenty years. And you may never ever trace it to its source. And you only get one chance to play it out. Just try and figure out your own divorce.

And they say there is no fate, but there is: it's what you create. And even though the world goes on for eons and eons, you are only here for a fraction of a fraction of a second.

Most of your time is spent being dead or not yet born. But while alive, you wait in vain, wasting years, for a phone call or a letter or a look from someone or something to make it all right.

And it never comes, or it seems to but it doesn't really. And so you spend your time in vague regret or vaguer hope that something good will come along.

Something to make you feel connected, something to make you feel whole, something to make you feel loved.

And the truth is I feel so angry, and the truth is I feel so fucking sad, and the truth is I've felt so fucking hurt for so fucking long and for just as long I've been pretending I'm OK, just to get along, just for, I don't know why, maybe because no one wants to hear about my misery, because they have their own.

Well, fvck everybody. Amen.

Network 1976: Hii ni special katika sikukuu hii ya Wafanyakazi.

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job.

The dollar buys a nickel's worth; banks are going bust; shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter; punks are running wild in the street, and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it.

We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat. And we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be!

We all know things are bad -- worse than bad -- they're crazy.

It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials, and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone."

Well, I'm not going to leave you alone.

I want you to get mad!

I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot. I don't want you to write to your congressman, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street.

All I know is that first, you've got to get mad.

You've gotta say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!"

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell.

Tomorrowland (2015):
'You dwell on this terrible future, you resign yourselves to it, for one reason: because that future doesn't ask anything of you today. '

Let's imagine, if you glimpsed the future, and you were frightened by what you saw, what would you do with that information? You would go to the politicians? Captains of industry? And how would you convince them? Data? Facts? Good luck.

The only facts they won't challenge are the ones that keep the wheels greased and the dollars rolling in. But what if... what if there was a way of skipping the middleman, and putting the critical news directly into everyone's head?

The probability of widespread annihilation kept going up. The only way to stop it was to show it. To scare people straight. Because what reasonable human being wouldn't be galvanized by the potential destruction of everything they've ever known or loved?

To save civilization, I would show its collapse. But how do you think this vision was received? How do you think people responded to the prospect of imminent doom? They gobbled it up, like a chocolate eclair.

They didn't fear their demise, they repackaged it! It can be enjoyed as video games, as TV shows, books, movies - the entire world wholeheartedly embraced the apocalypse, and sprinted towards it with gleeful abandon.

Meanwhile, your Earth was crumbling all around you. You've got simultaneous epidemics of obesity and starvation. Explain that one! Bees and butterflies start to disappear, the glaciers melt, algae blooms, all around you.

The coal mine canaries are dropping dead, and you won't take the hint! In every moment, there is the possibility of a better future, but you people won't believe it.

And because you won't believe it, you won't do what is necessary to make it a reality! So, you dwell on this terrible future, you resign yourselves to it, for one reason: because that future doesn't ask anything of you today.

So, yes, we saw the iceberg and warned the Titanic, but you all just steered for it anyway, full steam ahead. Why? Because you want to sink. You gave up. That's not the monitor's fault. That's yours.

Lord of War (2005): YOU CAN CALL ME EVIL BUT I AM NECESSARY EVIL

I like you, Jack. Well, maybe not. But I understand you. Let me tell you what's gonna happen - that way you can prepare yourself.

Soon there's gonna be a knock on that door, and you will be called outside. In the hall, there will be a man who outranks you. First, he will complement you on the fine job you have done, and that you are making the world a safer place.

That you are to receive a commendation and a promotion - and then, he is going to tell you that I am to be released. You're gonna protest. You'll probably threaten to resign - but in the end, I will be released.

The reason I'll be released is the same reason you think I'll be convicted - I do rub shoulders with some of the most sadistic man, calling themselves leaders today. But some of those men, are the enemies of your enemies.

And while the biggest arms dealer in the world is your boss - the President of United States, who ships more merchandise in a day than I do in a year, sometimes it's embarrassing to have his fingerprints on the guns. Sometimes he needs a freelancer like me to supply forces he can't be seen supplying.

So you call me evil, but unfortunately, I'm a necessary evil.

Miracle: 2004
Great moments are born from great opportunity. And that's what you have here, tonight, boys. That's what you've earned here tonight.

One game. If we played 'em ten times, they might win nine. But not this game. Not tonight.

Tonight, we skate with them. Tonight, we stay with them. And we shut them down because we can! Tonight, we are the greatest hockey team in the world.

You were born to be hockey players. Every one of you. And you were meant to be here tonight. This is your time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great hockey team the Soviets have.

Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it."

Andor (TV Show): 2022

I BURN MY LIFE, TO MAKE A SUNRISE THAT I KNOW I’LL NEVER SEE

Calm. Kindness, kinship. Love. I’ve given up all chance at inner peace, I’ve made my mind a sunless space. I share my dreams with ghosts. I wake up every day to an equation I wrote 15 years ago from which there’s only one conclusion: I’m damned for what I do.

My anger, my ego, my unwillingness to yield, my eagerness to fight, they’ve set me on a path from which there is no escape. I yearned to be a savior against injustice without contemplating the cost, and by the time I looked down, there was no longer any ground beneath my feet.

What is... what is my sacrifice? I’m condemned to use the tools of my enemy to defeat them. I burn my decency for someone else’s future.

I burn my life, to make a sunrise that I know I’ll never see. No, the ego that started this fight will never have a mirror, or an audience, or the light of gratitude.

So, what do I sacrifice? Everything!"