Confession

Raia Fulani

JF-Expert Member
Mar 12, 2009
For this matter, this language is appropriate. This confession comes from someone, somewhere. It's about a side mama (not a chick). As a married man, sometimes the urge to give up the addiction engulfs, but then Iam overpowered by the lust of flesh, that leads to give in.

I sit down and ponder, why this. When I look at my wife I remain powerless. Is it true what Kanye said? That ain't no answers in them prayers? Where do we fail? Where do I fail. What's so special about the devil? What's so special about temptetions.

The word of God says flee yee from adultery. Do not try to rebuke. How is it possible? In this era of technology? From this type of woman? She is abundant in submission. Endowed with care and caress. A wonderful singer when she holds that mic.

Trapped, and trapped indeed. Lord have mercy. Unto you I run. The Word says, we have not shed blood while fighting with sin. Which means sin is too insignificant when it comes to fight with it. So it means we are this weak? Lord have mercy 🙏

It take discipline to win against sexual sin.
Delete and block all connections which lead you to sexual temptation
Discipline matters for real. It needs courage to discourage the whole situation

Men where not meant for monogamous relationship that's why they struggle in it. Men where designed to mingle with different women and settle with them in one household. 6 disciplined wives can make a player hang his jersey and settle to build life for them and the children.

But i guess we aren't ready for that discussion yet.

The language is not appropriate, its a colonial language and the author submit himself to his majesty King Charles, as a loyal subject

Men where not meant for monogamous relationship that's why they struggle in it. Men where designed to mingle with different women and settle with them in one household. 6 disciplined wives can make a player hang his jersey and settle to build life for them and the children.

You mean the past men right? 6 women wa sasa watakunyoosha ufe kabla ya muda. Kila mmoja akataka hela ya vikoba, mara umkojoleshe, mara kila weekend sherehe, mara ugundue watano kati yao wako busy na maex wao....utadata. By the way are you talkin bout wanywa alkasusu kujiboost 🍸🍸🍸

At least two. Legally two

Addiction can be substituted by another addiction,be addicted to God things . Instead of having fu**.ing with many women f***ck with you wife in many ways. Pray to God daily about the sexual act btn you and your wife that is a core part of your marriage ……if your will be praying for it ,it renews the covenant and makes wife even sweeter than other women thats my story of how i won your kind of battle

Back
Top Bottom