Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects in the crypto!!!!

starlightz

Nov 2, 2021
ai projectz.jpg

The rumor that AI could dramatically change the market in all sectors has intensified thanks to the popularity of OpenAI and applications such as ChatGPT. This trend has also spread to the crypto industry, which has seen a surge in the price of tokens associated with AI projects.

➡️Alex Svanevik (CEO Nansen) believes that artificial intelligence will be integrated into cryptocurrency applications to significantly improve the user experience. He explained that crypto projects will start integrating AI technology similar to the way Bing (Microsoft's search engine) teamed up with ChatGPT.

➡️For his part, André Cronje (Fantom Funder) said on his Twitter () that crypto and AI are incompatible:

"Blockchain = slow but transparent and secure. AI = fast bandwidth, opaque, black box. I need to make it clear that these two things are incompatible. Blockchains do not improve AI in the same way that AI does not improve blockchains."

With the rise in the popularity of AI, you may have noticed such a curious thing. Projects that until recently were unaware of Artificial Intelligence technology have begun to dramatically "incorporate" it into their product. This raises a question: do they do it in order to get a buzz and attract more users OR is there something really revolutionary behind their AI developments?

➡️But if we abstract away from the vague prospects and look at the existing product, the situation is quite interesting. At the moment there are a lot of AI services that solve the problems of artists, designers, copywriters, etc. And this plays to the advantage of us crypts as well. There are opportunities to:
  • getting WL for art using a neural network;
  • write articles about projects for Ambassador programs through GPT.

💭Are you already using AI services to work in various activities?
👍 - Yes
👎 - No

I think that for now, it's not the right time to think about such a cooperation. If you're willing to get more into the web3 ecosystem, it would be better for you to learn all the essential basics, find proper solutions, and make sure you understand the possibilities before you dive into something like that.

This is very very old thread, but i've definitely noticed the buzz around AI in the crypto world lately. While some might be doing it for the hype, there's definitely some exciting potential behind these AI developments.
It's fascinating to see how it's being integrated into various projects. The integration of AI into the crypto world brings a ton of exciting possibilities for traders and greatly enhances the user experience. Personally, I can vouch for its effectiveness.

Back
Top Bottom