The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Get your favourite sheet music digitalised and printed for free! Contact us:- digitalised@yahoo.com
0 Reactions
0 Replies
The capabilities that these four countries possess when they form a federation are immense. From the military and civil society to education and the economy, the East African region becomes a...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
Katika huu msimu wa sikukuu ungepeza kutalii nchi gani kati ya hizi 1.Tanzania 2.Kenya 3.Brazil
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
This is how much Diamond Platnumz makes in a day- Maina Kageni By William Osoro | Wednesday, Oct 5th 2016 at 10:54 Share this story:1 Comment Popular radio presenter Maina Kageni seems to...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
Highlighting Kenya’s Religious Pluralism by Painting Places of Worship Yellow by Claire Voon on September 15, 2016 BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, a Hindu temple in Nairobi (all photos courtesy...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Dear colleagues from Nairobi, I found a job in Nairobi as Graphic Designer (I have 3 years' experience in the field), I am a Tanzanian from Dar es Salaam. I hope when I reach in Nairobi to also...
2 Reactions
11 Replies
2K Views
Spurs are favourites to sign Southampton midfielder Victor Wanyama, but face stiff competition from an array of Premier League clubs. Leicester City, Everton and West Ham are all set to rival...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
Hi all - I am a researcher working on a project about why we Africans send money to our loved ones. I have not received responses from Kenyans and would greatly appreciate your feedback. If...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Do people who eat yoghurt have smaller waists?A review of previous studies suggests that people who eat yoghurt have lower body weight, less body fat and smaller waists - but it's not clear if the...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
13 Tips for Dealing with a Really Lousy Day. We’ve all had terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days. A bad work evaluation, a disappointing grade, a potential crush who turns out to be...
2 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
As a woman, I can tell you that I’m in a relationship with my breasts. After all, they’ve always been there for me. And God willing, they will never leave me. On a good breast day, I look in the...
0 Reactions
7 Replies
3K Views
Mobile telecommunication companies always advice and constantly remind their subscribers to usually double check the details before pressing the final "OK" button to send or withdraw money...
0 Reactions
8 Replies
4K Views
Okay this is bad, really bad. I mean absurd!!! In the end tutaambiwa everything causes cancer! Am crossing my fingers... Hebu soma hii research ujionee yanayoweza cause cancer =============...
1 Reactions
8 Replies
2K Views
We have people making loads of cash off of the runway, and others from criticizing those on the runway. What I think is, even fashion gurus are not always right, as in fashion is only what it is...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
1K Views
Someone just sent me this on my sms: "Thank you for calling Kenya,Kenya will take your call shortly. Did u know Kenya is located in east Africa where a wheelbarrow costs 109k,fb account opening...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
2K Views
Yesterday was a big day for Rapper Octopizzo. His name is clashing with top game changers of rap music globally. A decade ago,Dr.Dre was-and still is- one of Hip Hop Rap Gods together with the...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
2K Views
Ukiangalia hilo title utadhani niliutoa kutoka lile mockumentary (fani la documentary) "A day without a Mexican" wa mwaka 2004 lililoangazia umuhimu wa wananchi wa Mexico kwenye uchumi wa...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
1K Views
For many women, a dream wedding might not be complete without an elegant limousine to leave tongues wagging months after saying I do. Grooms sweat the small stuff to hire limos to please their...
1 Reactions
5 Replies
4K Views
Are you the man who is trying to have kids and you are wondering what foods to eat to increase your sexual health? Here are cheap, locally available foods that will put your body up for the task...
1 Reactions
4 Replies
5K Views
Back
Top Bottom