The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Only Kenyans…… Are engaged for 5 years or more Never bother to divorce, they just separate Are late to church, work, and everything else, EXCEPT when the disco is free before 9pm...
0 Reactions
21 Replies
5K Views
HI everyone Kwanzaa poleni Kiswahili yangu mbovu but i will try. Nataka kusafiri toka nairobi toTZ, longest I can stay is max 10 days. Sina mahali maalum ninapotaka kwenda, a day here a night...
4 Reactions
21 Replies
6K Views
I have seen beautiful Ladies in Kenya and when i went to Uganda it was marvelleous then i started wonder which of these two countries has the most beautiful ladies. Can anyone out there answer me?
0 Reactions
5 Replies
3K Views
There are these twins who have amused me. Identical twins-female got married to identical twins male. They made families and one couple has children which are boys while the other produced girls...
3 Reactions
3 Replies
3K Views
Haya ni matokeo ya jumla baadaya kupitia kila jukwaa, kila post, na maoni kadhaa niliyoyakusanya kwa PM. Washiriki ni members wote na kama nilivyosema awali kipimo ni post zao na reaction kutoka...
3 Reactions
10 Replies
3K Views
Not long ago I was in church and the pastor mentioned how dating in not found in the Bible; on his part it came across as though he was not for it and I can understand that. I heard one of the...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
3K Views
John Telewa, the man who has been kissing ladies everywhere was yesterday locked out of parliament, when he tried to access the building with an intention to kiss female members of parliament...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
3K Views
It has been billed as Africa’s biggest slum and even by some accounts, the world’s largest. Some say it is home to two million people, others a million. But the 2009 Kenya Population and...
0 Reactions
84 Replies
14K Views
Kenya's best kept brand theft myth By JUSTUS ONDARI Posted Monday, May 24 2010 at 15:24 In the confusion of shouts and haggling at Nairobi's Kariokor Market, a middle-aged woman makes a...
0 Reactions
12 Replies
9K Views
Kenyan anger at top spouses' pay BBC News Online MPs say the salary of Prime Minister Odinga (l) should also support his wife Kenyans are outraged by a proposal to pay hefty salaries to...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Wiki ijayo kutakuwa na kikao cha viongozi wa Jumuiya ya Afrika ya Mashariki huko Arusha. Kati ya mambo yatakayozungumzwa ni jinsi gani inawezekana kuharakisha uundwaji wa shirikirikisho la...
0 Reactions
11 Replies
2K Views
Kwa mara ya kwanza katika uchaguzi wa kiafrika kila mshikadau sasa amekubali na kukiri kuwa uchaguzi umeibwa. Yaani hata international community ambao hupenda kumumunya maneno kwa kuweka...
0 Reactions
10 Replies
4K Views
Back
Top Bottom