JF Chit-Chats and Jokes

General Chat, Talk about anything that falls under no category on the board, but remember FOLLOW THE RULES!
The Mighty Mouse! Three mice are sitting at a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are. The first mouse orders a scotch, gulps it...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Karanga vijiko 4 magimbi 4 Loweka siku 3 ukitumia asali vijiko 3 kwenye Bakuli 2 zilizo laininishwa mara 2 kwa limau 2. Mlo uliouandaa unaitwa MAFISADI.
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Mommy, I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into t he woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss. Then He helped her take off her shirt. Then...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
It weekend while enjoying it, read this A businessman met a beautiful girl and agreed to spend the afternoon with her for $500. They did their thing, and, before he left, he told her that he...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
A Luo boy and his date(Kikuyu) were parked on a back road some distance from town, doing what boys and girls do on back roads some distance from town. Things were getting hot and heavy when...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
4K Views
Dear Boss, I wish to let you know that the 2008 MTN Africa Cup of Nations kicked off. This is not just any other tournament, it's the Africa Cup of Nations! Please note that...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
2K Views
Matani ya ki-bongo 1. Ati wee ni m-black mpaka ukiingia kwa dinga, dirisha zinakuwa tinted! 2. Kwenu kuchafu mpaka mende zinatema mate, ati ‘THU’ hii hao (HOUSE) ni noma. 3. Vile wewe mfupi...
0 Reactions
11 Replies
7K Views
Lawyer : Have you any grounds? Polish man : Yes,an acre and half and nice little home. L. : No. I mean, what is the foundation of this case?Pm.: It made of concrete. L. : I don't think you...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
Some people fill a face-me matatu - the old ones that people sit facing each other. They are going to western. So most of the people take a nap. So this lady sitted opposite a handsome guy wakes...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
He had been suspecting that his wife was cheating. So, he planned a dummy trip and returned suddenly, arriving home unexpectedly. He came in a taxi after midnight and asked the driver to...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
A story is told of this young girl who boarded a bus from Nairobi. The bus was headed for Western Kenya. On reaching Westlands the gal got from her seat and walked to the driver and asked...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
A 5yr old boy was jealous of his new baby brother because his mother was not paying attention to him at all. Tired of this constant ignoring he decided to solve the problem once and...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
1. Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella. 2. It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances: (a) When a heroic dog dies to save its master. (b) The moment...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
It was the first day of school and a new student named Chandrashekhar Subrahmanyam entered the fourth grade. The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said "Give...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Promoting an office A psychotherapist was having a roaring business since he started from scratch. So much so that he could now afford to have a proper shop banner advertising his wares. So he...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
A business was looking for office help. They put a sign in the window, stating the following: HELP WANTED Must be able to type, have computer skills, and be bilingual. We are an Equal...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
just click link below: http://forum.xcitefun.net/bangkok-insurance-ads-funny-t6116.html
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Laana kuu ya wabongo ni longolongo na woga. Do something ~@$&%! La sivyo kaeni kimya maanayake malalamiko na manung'uniko pekee bila vitendo ni kichefuchefu. Angalau basi jiungeni na CHADEMA...
0 Reactions
8 Replies
2K Views
Kulikuwa na washtakiwa watatu, Mmasai, Mmakonde na Mchaga. Wote waliukumiwa kufa/kuwawa kwa kukutwa na madawa ya kulevya, kule Jamhuri ya wa watu wa China. Serikali ya China kwa kuzingatia...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
3K Views
Back
Top Bottom