Understand First how People assembly works

Am sorry brother but you will hear the word peace from me a thousand times, I've seen otherwise in Kenya and the hypocrisy. Politicians are damn good at promising peace but behind the scene they are always scheming and destroying everything.
And thank you for first acknowledging the Hypocrisy in Peace talk among the Politicians !!

Chochote kitakachozaliwa tutalea tu, atakayezaa na mama yetu tutamuita baba, cha msingi msiunguze nchi maana hapa ni kwetu sote na tumewekeza kijamii na kimaslahi.
I hear gangs are fighting each other in the ghettos, blood is already spilling.
Bradhee,tulieni muyamalize,msikubali kabisa mkaacha nchi yenu isambaratike vipande,hakuna kenya bila ya kisumu,vile vile nyeri,kiambu,au mombasa.Kenya kwanza.Mtajuta mpaka mnaingia kaburini

Eygpt ia a very mondern country. The size of Eygpt is 386,198 square miles. The population is 88 million people. Northwestern Eygpt is bordered by Isreal. West Egypt is boardered by the red sea witch seperates Egypt from saudi arabia. To the north of egypt is the Mediteranean Sea witch seperates it from Turkey.
Ethnicity is a group based on a common culture distinguished by customs, language, nationality, or race. Eygpt's largest ethnicity group is Arab(99%). The smallest group is only covering 1% of Eygpt. It is simaler to other countries because they all have a % of Arab. A difference is the amount of Arab.

Eygpt ia a very mondern country. The size of Eygpt is 386,198 square miles. The population is 88 million people. Northwestern Eygpt is bordered by Isreal. West Egypt is boardered by the red sea witch seperates Egypt from saudi arabia. To the north of egypt is the Mediteranean Sea witch seperates it from Turkey.
Ethnicity is a group based on a common culture distinguished by customs, language, nationality, or race. Eygpt's largest ethnicity group is Arab(99%). The smallest group is only covering 1% of Eygpt. It is simaler to other countries because they all have a % of Arab. A difference is the amount of Arab.
Hujui Misri vyema

Hehehe sawa mwanamgambo wa NRM Sammuel999 naona RAO akisema mtembee uchi kwa siku saba, mavazi yako yote utayachoma moto bila kusita. Hivi niulize lile livuguvugu la chama chenu cha CORD/NASA/NRM/Peoples Baraza kwa jina Okoa Kenya lilizamia wapi? Au Kenya mlisha iokoa zamani na sikujua?

Heard of copts? They make up 10% of Egypt & are Christian. There are also Siwas, nubians etc. So many groups in Egypt. Arabic is merely a language my fren
So the 10% hold violent demonstrations to air their grievances as is the case here in Kenya?

Unless the Tin God wins everything else is a farce. Watu wengine walikuwa wanaenda shule kufanya nini?

Back
Top Bottom