Stop blaming others for your misfortunes

You guys are hungry.
Empty stomach is an ampty mind, you know?
Never settle for less. You deserve much more.
Everybody for himself, God for us all.

Upo sahihi

MTU akikusaliti
Akikuumiza
Akikudhurumu
Akikuonea

We shukuru na songa mbele maana yote mabaya anakuwa kafanya kwa ajili yake

Nimependa uzi wako.
Hakika. Tukianza kuliona hilo kuwa kile mtu hufanya ni projection ya madhaifu yake, tunaanza kuwa na compassion instead of revenge.

We also learn how to make sure the misfortune cannot go just easier. As we are not weak

You're right on that perspective, but don't apply it in this conversation. I'm rebellious by nature too, if you do me bad, I pay back. You need to differentiate violence and being rebellious. Violence is coming from ignorance. Forgiving heart get most holes but once it heals it's the strongest.
A scared heart, remembers, even if they heal. and the next damage takes even longer to heal

We need to be accountable for everything that happens to us by either changing the situation or changing ourselves. Life happens in an unimaginable timeline you can't predict what's gonna happens next. People will come and go, but the right ones will always stay. You have to be your own hero face all them challenges on a daily basis and never regret the decisions you make. We learn as we live.
However I believe owning your own mistakes and be accountable of them can transform you to be a better person for yourself and people around you.

Back
Top Bottom