Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

barca hana chake iyo gemu, ndo hapo atakapoanzia kula kichapo kwenye league. huyo kipa wao bravo atakiona cha mtema kuni, kwa sasa chama letu liko on form tulikuwa na matatizo mwanzo kutokana na mfumo lakini naona wachezaji wameshaanza kufahamiana vyema kimfumo.

The skipper usisahau kwamba game ya Real Madrid na Barca itapigwa uwanja wa nyumbani, Santiago Benabeu, hawatoki pale.

Huyo kipa wao Bravo nimemuangalia kwenye gemu waliopoteza na PSG, si lolote yule, atakiona cha moto akifika Bernabeu, anapigwa bao dakika 15 za mwanzo tu.

Luka Modric nominated for 'La Liga BBVA Midfielder for 2013-14' award.

Satellite

Luka Modric is one of the three contenders for the 'Best Liga BBVA Midfielder for 2013-2014' award. The Croatian player has been nominated for the prize along with Gabi (Atlético de Madrid) and Sergio Busquets (Barcelona). The gong will be presented on 27 October at the 2014 Liga de Fútbol Profesional (LFP) Awards Ceremony.

Modric was a key component in the Real Madrid midfield last season, playing 34 games during the La Liga campaign. Also nominated at the LFP ceremony are the Madrid players Keylor Navas, who is up for Best Liga BBVA Goalkeeper for 2013-14, and Sergio Ramos, for Best Defender.

Christiano Ronaldo reaches 100 million Facebook fans

Satellite

This Tuesday Cristiano Ronaldo reached 100 million Facebook fans. The Portuguese footballer celebrated the milestone by uploading a video that looks back at his career and in which he thanks his supporters for reaching the figure. "I'm very happy to have reached 100 million fans on Facebook. It's incredible! Thank you everyone", said the Madrid player.

Wale wa Liverpool mnaopita hapa, kaeni mkao wa kupigwa bao, chama kubwa, Los Blancos linakuja huko Anfield jumatano. Ushindi ni lazima kama kufa.

HALAA MADRID, HALAA!

Arbeloa celebrets 10 years since debut.

Satellite

The academy product has played 200 so far with the whites.

On 16 October 2004, Álvaro Arbeloa made his debut for the Real Madrid first team. His first match as a Whites player was a 1-1 draw against Betis. He is currently in his seventh season with Real Madrid, his sixth on the trot, where he has played in 200 games.

Arbeloa's list of achievements with the Whites includes: 1 Champions League, 1 European Super Cup, 1 Liga, 2 Copas del Rey and 1 Supercopa de España. He has also scored four goals and his 200 games included 146 victories, 30 draws and 24 defeats.

Proud of his career
Arbeloa recently spoke of his achievements with the club in an interview with Realmadrid.com and Realmadrid TV: "For an academy product like me, being able to play 200 games for Real Madrid was unimaginable and something that I feel very proud of. I arrived when I was a boy and now I'm a man with 200 appearances".

Christiano Ronaldo nominated for the 'Best Liga BBVA Forward for 2013-14'award.

Satellite

Christiano Ronaldo is one of three nominees for the 'Best Liga BBVA Forward for 2013-2014' award. The Portuguese player has been nominated along with Diego Costa (Atlético de Madrid) and Carlos Vela (Real Sociedad). The prize will be awarded on 27 October during the Liga de Fútbol Profesional (LFP) Awards Ceremony.

The Real Madrid man was the La Liga top scorer last season, getting 31 goals in 30 games. This tally also earned him his third Golden Boot award. As well as Cristiano Ronaldo, there are other Real Madrid players nominated for LFP Awards: Keylor Navas is up for the Best Liga BBVA Goalkeeper for 2013-14 award, Sergio Ramos for the Best Defender and Luka Modric for the Best Midfielder.

Ancelottie "We have to be at our Real Madrid best to beat Levante".

Satellite

Carlo Ancelotti held a press conference in Ciudad Real Madrid a day ahead of the game against Levante. The Italian confirmed that "Isco and Casillas will play" and analysed Saturday's fixture: "It will be very similar to the game we played last year. I'm confident that we are even better than last season. We have to be at our Real Madrid best in order to beat Levante. We have to play with a lot of intensity".

"We are focused on this match. We haven't had any unusual problems, except for Varane and Benzema, who both woke up with fevers and are unlikely to be available. The rest of the squad is in good shape and we can maintain the streak of form we were enjoying before the international break, but it will be difficult because Levante is a brave and strong side at home".

Levante's strong points
"They are a team that likes to pass the ball around, they are aggressive in the centre of the pitch and are very fast on the break. While their playing style has changed since last year, if we think it will be an easy game, it will be impossible to win. In order to be at our best we have to approach it as a tough game because it will be. This season's high-scoring victories came about because the team has worked really well together".

Rotating the squad for the possible absences of Varane and Benzema
"If Varane doesn't play, Nacho will start in defence. We can play Chicharito or an attacking midfielder up front. I will make a decision in the next few hours. Isco had a great game with the Spanish Under-21s and will feature on Saturday. I still have to evaluate James, we'll make a decision about him in the next few hours"
"We are preparing for the games we have ahead in the next few days by focusing on tomorrow's match. That is the most important game, after that we will have time to prepare for the others. We don't have any problems. We are used to playing a lot of games in short space of time".

Chicharito's transition
"I'm going to think about whether he will play or not over the next few hours. He has fitted in really well and has already scored goals. He has confirmed what we thought about him before signing him with great professionalism and by showing his quality as a player".

Which goalkeeper will start against Levante
"Iker Casillas will play tomorrow. Keylor Navas arrived back yesterday evening. The Spanish national team is not Real Madrid and we have no desire to transition from one keeper to another. De Gea does not play here".

Cristiano Ronaldo's position
"He won't be changing position. He has enough quality to play anywhere up front. The plan is not to change his position regularly".

The team's supposed problems in defence
"I've already said that we've been made to pay for lapses of concentration in certain stages of games and because of a lack of fitness, as we didn't have enough time to train properly during the pre-season. We have addressed those problems and have to keep up the consistency. We are on the right track now".

The tough Copa del Rey draw
"It is a complicated draw for everyone, but it is the draw and we have to accept it. Compared to last year it will be harder to reach the final this time round.
The return of Khedira
"The player has returned and made a complete recovery from the problem he had with his hamstring. He is ready to play, but he is still not fully fit. He has gotten over his injury and can give us more strength in the centre of the park".

Jesé's recovery
"He is still working on his own. We are not hurrying him and I still can't give a precise date for when he'll return to the squad. He is in good form and will be back with us very soon".

Supposed refereeing decisions in Real Madrid's favour
"I played against Real Madrid on two occasions and never felt like they received any extra help against us. If anything it was the other way round. We were given a penalty for something that clearly happened outside the box".

The 19 man squad for the match against Levante.

Satellite

Carlo Ancelotti has named 19 players in his squad for Real Madrid's La Liga matchday eight encounter against Levante at the Ciudad de Valencia (Saturday 4pm CET).

REAL MADRID SQUAD:
Goalkeepers: Casillas, Keylor Navas and Pacheco.
Defenders: Pepe, Marcelo, Carvajal, Arbeloa, Nacho and Llorente.
Midfielders: Khedira, Kroos, James, Bale, Modric, Isco, Illarra and Medrán.
Forwards: Chicharito and Cristiano Ronaldo.

NEXT TRAINING SESSION:
Sunday 19 October at 11:00am CET (Ciudad Real Madrid).

Real Madrid inaongoza kwa bao moja dhidi ya Levante. Goli la Christiano Ronaldo dakika ya 13.

​Chicharito anaweka bao la pili dakika ya 37. Ni bao la kichwa.

​Kipindi cha pili kinaanza bila mabadiliko upande wa Real Madrid.

Golazo la Christiano Ronaldo dakika ya 61, raha sana kuangalia huu mpira. Real Madrid 3 Levante 0

​James Rodriguez anaweka bao la nne la kiufundi sana dakika ya 65.

Back
Top Bottom