EXPERIENCED CHEMISTRY TEACHER

Vintage1q

Jan 7, 2021
Are you looking for an experienced Chemistry educator to inspire and guide students in your school? Look no further! With a decade since graduating from the esteemed University of Dar es Salaam, I bring over eight years of dedicated teaching experience in various private secondary schools across Tanzania.

During my tenure, I have not only excelled as a Chemistry teacher but also held leadership positions such as Head of Chemistry Department for one year and Senior Academic Master in two different schools for four years. These roles have equipped me with invaluable skills in academic administration and fostering a conducive learning environment.

I specialize in teaching Chemistry at both Ordinary and Advanced levels, ensuring comprehensive coverage of the subject for students at all levels of proficiency. I am committed to nurturing a passion for Chemistry among students and empowering them to achieve academic excellence.

If your school is seeking a passionate and experienced Chemistry teacher, I am ready to share my entire CV and academic documents upon request. Please feel free to contact me via private message service to discuss the available potential opportunities.

Asante sana!

Are you looking for an experienced Chemistry educator to inspire and guide students in your school? Look no further! With a decade since graduating from the esteemed University of Dar es Salaam, I bring over eight years of dedicated teaching experience in various private secondary schools across Tanzania.

During my tenure, I have not only excelled as a Chemistry teacher but also held leadership positions such as Head of Chemistry Department for one year and Senior Academic Master in two different schools for four years. These roles have equipped me with invaluable skills in academic administration and fostering a conducive learning environment.

I specialize in teaching Chemistry at both Ordinary and Advanced levels, ensuring comprehensive coverage of the subject for students at all levels of proficiency. I am committed to nurturing a passion for Chemistry among students and empowering them to achieve academic excellence.

If your school is seeking a passionate and experienced Chemistry teacher, I am ready to share my entire CV and academic documents upon request. Please feel free to contact me via private message service to discuss the available potential opportunities.

Asante sana!
Kijana unaomba kazi ki boss sana anyway chemistry teacher

Sent from my TECNO BE6 using JamiiForums mobile app

Asante sana!
Mpwayungu Village