Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum

Technology based discussions. Computer, Science & Engineering Technology including gadgets and PC Gaming Discussions

JF Prefixes:

Katika dunia ya sasa watu wengi wamekuwa watumiaji wakubwa sana wa barua pepe kama njia zao kuu za mawasiliano na wateja wao au watu wao wengine ukiacha simu na uandikaji wa barua wa njia za...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
3K Views
The filename amvo0.dll was first seen on Dec 8 2007 in SPAIN. It has also been seen in the following geographical regions: - MEXICO on Jan 7 2008 - The EUROPEAN UNION on Jan 5 2008 - THAILAND on...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
9K Views
Hello, Am new here. I have a problem with my Registry. I can not run regedit and can't uninstall some of programs. What might be the problem with my pc? I have tried to boot in safe mode and...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Dear colleagues, I recall a debate in this forum sometime ago as to whether the whistle blower for the BOT scandal was a hero or a traitor. Also, the Hon. Speaker was heard saying in future he...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
click above for 50 high-res images of the Ford Explorer America Concept For more than a decade the Ford Explorer was the top-selling SUV in the US with annual sales topping 400,000 units for...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
Sure, it felt good being the only cat on the block rockin' 8GB of microSDHC storage in your cellphone, but time doesn't stand still, player -- SanDisk's just upped the status quo to 12GB. Yep...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
The odd disappointment of seeing a 150-inch plasma display is that it hardly looks like a TV "set" in the traditional sense. It just looks like a wall of video. But after your eyes adjust to the...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
We were all bowled over when Sony announced its super-sexy, insanely thin XEL-1 OLED TV last year. It’s time to rejoice as the new XEL-1 OLED TV is now available at select Sony Style stores for US...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Hey Jambo Forum mates Niliuliza siku moja kuhusu kununua computer nzuri...nikapata majibu mema na yaliyo nisaidia kunipa mwangaza. Sasa nimenunua hiyo laptop aina ya ACER Model. Ila sasa...
0 Reactions
12 Replies
3K Views
PC World Thursday, January 3, 2008; 12:19 AM Notebook PC disk storage leaps into the stratosphere today, hitting the half-terabyte mark with Hitachi Global Storage Technologies' announcement of a...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
hi there, just have a question, I normally see formatting their computers when viruses have refused to be cleaned with the installed antiviruses. I am currently experiencing a trojan viris with...
0 Reactions
10 Replies
2K Views
Hello everyone, im a new member and was just curious and would appreciate any details from the JF members on how the Internet is regulated in our beloved country (from company websites, blogs etc)
0 Reactions
10 Replies
4K Views
I am experiencing a very noticeable slowing down upon loading this site.there was a time I was not able to connect due to some database error for almost an hour (about an hour ago) It could be...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
1K Views
Hi guys. Am asking for your HELP/ADVICE here. I have a network, where by some Of the workstation are installed with Windows Vista, and DC Server is installed with Windows Server 2003. Have...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Hi Colleagues at Jambo Forums, i have been working on some word documents conversion into pdf, and noted of poorly quality pdf with smaller font and distorted images, Can anyone please come...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
2K Views
Hello, Niko na vBulletin forum nahitaji kuicustomize. Nimevutiwa na customization ya hii vBulletin ya JamboForums. Kama unaweza kufanya kitu kama hiki niandikie. Wasalaam
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
Hivi kama ninahitaji Graphs au diagrams toka kwenye PDF nifanyeje kuzihamishia kwenye MS WORD?
0 Reactions
18 Replies
4K Views
Finally, Youtube gets the Royal Stamp of Approval, is it time to follow?! Queen goes live on YouTube with her video clips From The Sunday Times December 23, 2007 Dipesh Gadher, Media...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Ever met with such damn things? See this: or this down: Read the following info below: PestTrap Description Pest Trap is a rogue anti-spyware application. Pest Trap may note harmless...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Kuna habari mtu ukizipata huwa unashituka sana lakini unaanza kuzizoea kwa sababu kila siku unapata habari hizo kila siku na hata wakati mwingine wewe mwenyewe unakuwa sehemu ya habari hiyo kama...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Back
Top Bottom