Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum

Technology based discussions. Computer, Science & Engineering Technology including gadgets and PC Gaming Discussions

JF Prefixes:

kuna wakati unaweza kwenda katika mghahawa fulani kwa ajili ya kujipatia chakula dulani au huduma fulani nzuri nzuri , mhudumu anakuja kukuhudumia pale unafurahia huduma ile pengine unaamua...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Inashangaza sana jinsi tekinologia za kisasa zinavyozidi kushika kasi na kuendelea kwa mwendo wa kasi sana ,inaonekana tu kama miaka michache iliyopita mtu alipotakiwa kuchangua Huduma za Simu za...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Habari zenu wanaJF nauliza sehemu gani hapo DSM wanafundisha ORACLE DATABASE na ningependa kujua druation of the course na fee structure
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
Hi Wana JF... Leo asubuhi wakati anatumia CorelDraw - Photo trace software it was working fine..just after 10 minutes of using i got this "the instuction at "0*104b728c"reference memory at...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
wakuu, mimi sio mtu wa teknolojia ya mtandao ila nimekutana na hii software nimeisoma na nikaona bora niwajulishe wengine kama bado hawajaifahamu inapatikana hapa http://moodle.org/ pamoja...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
MUSIC fans will be able to download unlimited FREE and legal songs from today, it was revealed last night. New digital service Qtrax has won the backing of major music labels to offer...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
Internet Explorer crashes with a message "Iexplore.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" Trouble: One of our readers reported a problem with windows Internet Explorer, according to...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Firefox tip: If Firefox is too unresponsive for your tastes when it's loading a new web page, the How-To Geek weblog suggests a simple tweak to improve responsiveness. First, enter about:config...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
The title seems kind of weird and interesting but its definitely possible. You can easily hide important files inside a picture such that the file becomes totally impossible to trace. This Windows...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Warning on stealthy Windows virus Security experts are warning about a stealthy Windows virus that steals login details for online bank accounts. In the last month, the malicious program has...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Previously, Touch Phones and devices were considered expensive and luxurious because of their fragile and complicated nature but Apple cleared this misconception by releasing a cheap touch phone...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Katika dunia ya sasa watu wengi wamekuwa watumiaji wakubwa sana wa barua pepe kama njia zao kuu za mawasiliano na wateja wao au watu wao wengine ukiacha simu na uandikaji wa barua wa njia za...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
3K Views
The filename amvo0.dll was first seen on Dec 8 2007 in SPAIN. It has also been seen in the following geographical regions: - MEXICO on Jan 7 2008 - The EUROPEAN UNION on Jan 5 2008 - THAILAND on...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
9K Views
Hello, Am new here. I have a problem with my Registry. I can not run regedit and can't uninstall some of programs. What might be the problem with my pc? I have tried to boot in safe mode and...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Dear colleagues, I recall a debate in this forum sometime ago as to whether the whistle blower for the BOT scandal was a hero or a traitor. Also, the Hon. Speaker was heard saying in future he...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
click above for 50 high-res images of the Ford Explorer America Concept For more than a decade the Ford Explorer was the top-selling SUV in the US with annual sales topping 400,000 units for...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
Sure, it felt good being the only cat on the block rockin' 8GB of microSDHC storage in your cellphone, but time doesn't stand still, player -- SanDisk's just upped the status quo to 12GB. Yep...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
The odd disappointment of seeing a 150-inch plasma display is that it hardly looks like a TV "set" in the traditional sense. It just looks like a wall of video. But after your eyes adjust to the...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
We were all bowled over when Sony announced its super-sexy, insanely thin XEL-1 OLED TV last year. It’s time to rejoice as the new XEL-1 OLED TV is now available at select Sony Style stores for US...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Hey Jambo Forum mates Niliuliza siku moja kuhusu kununua computer nzuri...nikapata majibu mema na yaliyo nisaidia kunipa mwangaza. Sasa nimenunua hiyo laptop aina ya ACER Model. Ila sasa...
0 Reactions
12 Replies
3K Views
Back
Top Bottom