JF Chit-Chats and Jokes

General Chat, Talk about anything that falls under no category on the board, but remember FOLLOW THE RULES!
This kid’s no Michael Jordan, but today his friends wanted to him to be. Trampoline + superbounce + basketball = Ouch! http://www.funnyandjokes.com/cat/videos/shocking
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
A guy sticks his head into a barber shop and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop and says, "About 2 hours." The guy leaves. A few days later the...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
3K Views
We've all seen sports bloopers and TV bloopers -- well, how about Medical bloopers? We have collected all of the unintentionally funny things that doctors have written in...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
After her her friend and fellow housemate (Bertha) recently called viewers a disgrace of the African Continent,,, Its now Leratos turn to blast the BBA audience. Some readers from Jhb recently...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
3K Views
Dear Tech Support: Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed that the new program began making unexpected changes to the accounting software severely limiting access to...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
My mind is maimed by corruption; a product of western education. I would have never thought that I would see a miracle in the making. But now my eyes are finally open, thanks to the wonderful...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Kinuthia works hard at the office and spends most evenings playing pool at Kachoi. His wife thinks he is pushing himself too hard, so for his birthday she takes him to a local strip club...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Back
Top Bottom