International Forum

News and Stories from rest of the World

JF Prefixes:

This would pretty much guarantee he would never be president.It's pity Americans do not elect brilliant, noble, good people with integrity and the best intentions. If he gets it i suspect The...
0 Reactions
37 Replies
5K Views
Note to wana JF. The article on this subject is from the Daily Mail, a paper whose forte is mindless nationalistic ranting and bourgeois hand wringing about house prices.As such, this article...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
2K Views
Treason charge threat in Zambia BBC News Online The opposition say the NCC is packed with MMD supporters Zambia's President Levy Mwanawasa has threatened those who oppose plans for a new...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
President Zoellick Appoints Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as Managing Director, World Bank Washington, October 4th, 2007 – World Bank President, Robert B. Zoellick, today announced the appointment of...
0 Reactions
36 Replies
7K Views
I am sure chairman Mao never thought China would reach this stage BEIJING — A 26-year-old Ohio State University graduate worth $16.2 billion is mainland China's richest person, the business...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
3K Views
KACC stops $14.9m port cranes deal, bars chief managers from flying out to Italy THE EAST AFRICAN The beleaguered Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission (KACC) was stopping a Ksh1 billion ($14.92...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
BBC News Player - Geek Week 2.0: Kenya mobiles BBC Newsnight film on Mobile Phone technologies impact on Kenya (the same thing is happening all over Africa.) One of the areas the film looks...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Winter is just around the corner and Bill is drumming up for his wife.I am gonna buy this new book by Bill and maybe i might get some answers. A friend recommended it. But that said can we have an...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Congo minister sacked after crash The exact death toll from Thursday's crash is still unclear The Democratic Republic of Congo's transport minister has been sacked one day after a plane...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
By Daniel Trotta and Paritosh Bansal Mon Oct 1, 1:39 PM ET NEW YORK (Reuters) - Aging Texas oilman Oscar Wyatt pleaded guilty to conspiracy on Monday in the U.N. oil-for-food scandal in which...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Mbeki accused of protecting police chief after prosecutor suspended Chris McGreal in Johannesburg Saturday September 29, 2007 The Guardian President Thabo Mbeki has been accused of...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
  • Closed
SHERIA NA KANUNI ZA JAMII FORUMS Tafadhali jiepushe na mambo yafuatayo: 1. Kumvunjia heshima, kumkejeli, kumtukana, mjumbe yeyote. 2. Kuleta katika JAMII FORUMS maelezo yenye maudhui...
20 Reactions
0 Replies
23K Views
Back
Top Bottom