This is the Truth to those who want To hear the Ttuth

Sammuel999

JF-Expert Member
Jun 1, 2016
Kama mnavyo jua
Raila alikuwa anapigania Kiti cha uongozi Kenya

Haya

He says he won round one but says he was cheated the seat

Well i found abit not believable since my polling station was fine and we voted our votes happened well ....cut the story short kwangu sikuona shida yoyote ....that was until they went to the supreme court and they revealed how the system was cheated ....

Raila says he Got
8.56mn votes
Uhuru Got 6.24

Mind you
IEBC acquired french technology equipment on biometric data records for voters at
420mn$ get that

4.....2....0 mn.....DOLLARS

Reli ya Tanzania inayojengwa ni
1.5bn$ that is 3more times

And on election day it said haifanyi...

Raila introduce
The NO REFORMS NO ELECTIONS AGENDA HERE IS WHAT HE WANTED

MK254 You have been posting election related material since Thursdays election...

Now am directing this to yo
Since you have a sober mind unlike many of us

30f109d168210d8beb07ea19c7343cb8.jpg

MK254 above is Railas irreducible minimums for him to hold an election please Read point number 3!!! .....
562e115b3c7782f9a481d205d4236d5c.jpg

it clearly states That "commisioners should read the Tabulation of all those who voted by 5PM as per KIEMS KIT TABULATION

IEBC borrowed and additional 178mn$ to re-configure the kiems and hold a new eletion within 60days

1...7..8mn DOLLARS
year.....

This years total IEBC funds could pay

Nurses -12BN Kshs
Doctors-17BN Kshs
Teacher-8BN Kshs
Lecturers- 4BN Kshs Na kubaki na Change ya all county workers minus MCAs Countrywide

Or

Greenfield terminals plus a new runway at JKIA

Or

Naivasha inland port

Or

Kisumu Port Project

Or

KWS- which is bankrupt plus
NYS
well this is not really the issue i wrote this thread

Read again the third IRREDUCEABLE MINIMUM BY RAILA BELOW
b8b483f3291de6a16b893b8113e2917c.jpg

Now turn your TV or twitter or RSS feed on

137ec8a222ea552def6e83ff6622984d.jpg

IEBC says It cannot trust Kiems

Yes the only thing to be trusted in an election that cost Kenyans 600mn$ +

And says they now want to trust form 34as Which can be inputed by anyone including Alice Wahome who we all saw in broad daylight dismissing police officers and harrassing an RO Malonza in Kandara

The Kiems FYI put total tally at
27.9% turnout
3.756mn votes
Here are Bomas Of Kenya Kiems transmission as of today midday

3560f09335d81f7fde8820ded8214f67.jpg

b39efad86dbb9173abf94f3f1890accf.jpg
6830756115294ae9c548c5ab318a8394.jpg

Kenya ikiungua am here to say DONT BLAME RAILA

HE IS NOT THE PROBLEM!!

that is all....

Supreme Court monday!!

Kama hauna Evidence usije hapa kunizushia juu your just Kikuyu or Kalenjin so you think everybody is not on your side

Sm on the truth hapa!!!

Disapprove me with facts sio matusi!!!!

Uhuru will never be my president na i will not file my tax returns for the next 5yrs akiwa sweared in

That is my part however small

And soon you will realise that

Minus

Taxation ya NASA regions

Marsabit
Mandera
Garissa
Turkana
Tana
Lamu
Malindi
Mombasa
Kwale
Taita
Kitui
Makueni
Machakos
Kisii
Nyamira
Migori
Siaya
Kisumu
Homabay
Elgeyo east
Ni muhimu!!!!!
All it takes is Raila saying Dont pay National government Taxes!!!

Whao so only 3 mln people turned out to vote after $178 mln was used to procure KIEMS kits after $420 mln was paid in first election? Why shouldn't KDF react nobly n do her duty to protect the citizens of Kenya through getting rid of politicians?

As part of the truth Sammuel999, you should tell us which criteria was used to include Narok and Kajiado Counties in the' NASA regions'. Narok and Kajiado Counties voted in majority for Jubilee. In my county, from the Governor Joseph Ole Lenku, to Senator Phillip Ole Mpaayei, Women rep Janet Teiyaa, Mp for Kajiado East Peris Tobiko and all the M.Ps in all the other four constituencies, except Elijah Ole Memusi's(ODM) Kajiado Central are all from Jubilee. Ole Nkedianye who was our Governor for the last five years via ODM just recently ditched NASA for Jubilee.

As part of the truth Sammuel999, you should tell us which criteria was used to include Narok and Kajiado Counties in the' NASA regions'. Narok and Kajiado Counties voted in majority for Jubilee. In my county, from the Governor Joseph Ole Lenku, to Senator Phillip Ole Mpaayei, Women rep Janet Teiyaa, Mp for Kajiado East Peris Tobiko and all the M.Ps in all the other four constituencies, except Elijah Ole Memusi's(ODM) Kajiado Central are all from Jubilee. Ole Nkedianye who was our Governor for the last five years via ODM just recently ditched NASA for Jubilee.
That is not the point idiot !!!

Umesoma hyo taarifa yote ukaendea maeneo mbili tu kule chini nkt!!

Jibu the kwa the first 5 paragraphs wacha nkutolee Narok na Kajiado!!

Haya ndio hyo!!!

Jitoe hapa kama hauna hoja ya maana!!

Am very much glad that eventually Raila Amolo Odinga can't be the president of Kenya. Yaani amedanganywa na akina Orengo ajiondoe kwenye elections na akakubali. What a foolish he is!!! Akadai kuwa ataanzisha NRM kupinga kila kitu cha government na kuwaambia watu wasusie bidhaa za kampuni zilizo na ubia na serikali na zilizotengenezwa na serikali. Hii ina maana Wafuasi wa NASA watasusia kutumia barabara za serikali lakini pia wafuasi wa NASA hswataenda kwenye hospital za serikali wakiumwa!!! Dah full of shit. Kingine ni kwamba watoto ambao wazazi wao ni NASA hawataenda kwenye shule za serikali. Duh Odinga ni mjinga sana sijapata kuona.

Walipoona NRM imefeli wakasema wataenda supreme court kunullify Uchaguzi wa October 26 wakaona watagonga mwamba maana hakuna aliyemlazimisha Raila kujitoa kwenye kinyang'anyiro. Alidanganywa na James Orengo naye akadanganyika!!! Namhurumia sana.

Sasa amekuja na kali ya mwaka eti kudai kuwa Uhuru Kenyatta akiapishwa kuwa Rais na yeye atajiapisha!! The guy is really awkward. Kwa vigezo vipi hadi ajiapishe wakati amekimbia Uchaguzi ulioamriwa na Supreme court??

In short Raila Amolo Odinga is a pathetic Loser. Aende tu Bonde akachunge ng'ombe maana ukweli mchungu ni kwamba HE WILL NOT BE A PRESIDENT OF KENYA.Period.

Yeah the whole thing sucks, tabulation by the KIEMS kits would have put to rest any form of doubts. I am yet to get full details of why they didn't trust it, there definitely can be so many reasons, though it depends on your political/tribal/regional inclination as is typical of our country.
- The kits could be so secure such that they can't be manipulated and would be giving the whole truth that can put to shame the whole expensive exercise.
- But on the same breadth, the kits can be so insecure such that can be hacked with manipulations that can thus further shame the whole process.

Personally as a systems developer, I can concur with both scenarios, they are all possible.
Security of a system is not just about cost, the millions of dollars used is not the foolproof guarantee that the system is safe enough, especially our corrupt country can be even worse.
Every system requires extensive tests, validations by employing all possible situations exposing it rigorous stress to ascertain its limitations, but so far IEBC have not released any documentations showing these processes were conducted.

But all the same, in such a complicated exercise as this, conducting elections in such a deeply divided nation, where everyone doesn't trust anyone, where every leader both sides, is always trying to find a loophole to defeat the system, the end will always be dirty and smelly.

Either way, we are doomed, sharply divided to the core, the country has never been this worse. Uhuru will definitely be sworn in, you will refuse to pay your taxes, NASA will conduct own swearing in, running battles and shootings will be order of the day, already in NASA region I hear houses belonging to those who voted have been marked with red paints (surely such intimidation and we are still wondering the low turn out), we are headed towards darkness and beyond point of return.

It's nolonger about Raila or Uhuru, trust me none of them can bring us back to what we used to be, they brought us to this mess and none has the power to get us out. Our goose is cooked, some counties will remain impenetrable for some tribes, even investors, we will live like this and probably degenerate further.

Kama mnavyo jua
Raila alikuwa anapigania Kiti cha uongozi Kenya

Haya

He says he won round one but says he was cheated the seat

Well i found abit not believable since my polling station was fine and we voted our votes happened well ....cut the story short kwangu sikuona shida yoyote ....that was until they went to the supreme court and they revealed how the system was cheated ....

Raila says he Got
8.56mn votes
Uhuru Got 6.24

Mind you
IEBC acquired french technology equipment on biometric data records for voters at
420mn$ get that

4.....2....0 mn.....DOLLARS

Reli ya Tanzania inayojengwa ni
1.5bn$ that is 3more times

And on election day it said haifanyi...

Raila introduce
The NO REFORMS NO ELECTIONS AGENDA HERE IS WHAT HE WANTED

MK254 You have been posting election related material since Thursdays election...

Now am directing this to yo
Since you have a sober mind unlike many of us

30f109d168210d8beb07ea19c7343cb8.jpg

MK254 above is Railas irreducible minimums for him to hold an election please Read point number 3!!! .....
562e115b3c7782f9a481d205d4236d5c.jpg

it clearly states That "commisioners should read the Tabulation of all those who voted by 5PM as per KIEMS KIT TABULATION

IEBC borrowed and additional 178mn$ to re-configure the kiems and hold a new eletion within 60days

1...7..8mn DOLLARS
year.....

This years total IEBC funds could pay

Nurses -12BN Kshs
Doctors-17BN Kshs
Teacher-8BN Kshs
Lecturers- 4BN Kshs Na kubaki na Change ya all county workers minus MCAs Countrywide

Or

Greenfield terminals plus a new runway at JKIA

Or

Naivasha inland port

Or

Kisumu Port Project

Or

KWS- which is bankrupt plus
NYS
well this is not really the issue i wrote this thread

Read again the third IRREDUCEABLE MINIMUM BY RAILA BELOW
b8b483f3291de6a16b893b8113e2917c.jpg

Now turn your TV or twitter or RSS feed on

137ec8a222ea552def6e83ff6622984d.jpg

IEBC says It cannot trust Kiems

Yes the only thing to be trusted in an election that cost Kenyans 600mn$ +

And says they now want to trust form 34as Which can be inputed by anyone including Alice Wahome who we all saw in broad daylight dismissing police officers and harrassing an RO Malonza in Kandara

The Kiems FYI put total tally at
27.9% turnout
3.756mn votes
Here are Bomas Of Kenya Kiems transmission as of today midday

3560f09335d81f7fde8820ded8214f67.jpg

b39efad86dbb9173abf94f3f1890accf.jpg
6830756115294ae9c548c5ab318a8394.jpg

Kenya ikiungua am here to say DONT BLAME RAILA

HE IS NOT THE PROBLEM!!

that is all....

Supreme Court monday!!

Kama hauna Evidence usije hapa kunizushia juu your just Kikuyu or Kalenjin so you think everybody is not on your side

Sm on the truth hapa!!!

Disapprove me with facts sio matusi!!!!

Uhuru will never be my president na i will not file my tax returns for the next 5yrs akiwa sweared in

That is my part however small

And soon you will realise that

Minus

Taxation ya NASA regions

Marsabit
Mandera
Garissa
Turkana
Tana
Lamu
Malindi
Mombasa
Kwale
Taita
Kitui
Makueni
Machakos
Kisii
Nyamira
Migori
Siaya
Kisumu
Homabay
Elgeyo east
Ni muhimu!!!!!
All it takes is Raila saying Dont pay National government Taxes!!!

Start by disabling your KRA pin or VAT number.
Alafu everything you buy, subtract the 16% VAT and deal with the shopkeeper/cashier.
I'm sure Raila will bail you out of jail.

In a few weeks, you'll realize how silly you sound. Uhuru won on 26th October. There is no doubt about that.
By the ballot is the only way to be president.

Yeah the whole thing sucks, tabulation by the KIEMS kits would have put to rest any form of doubts. I am yet to get full details of why they didn't trust it, there definitely can be so many reasons, though it depends on your political/tribal/regional inclination as is typical of our country.
- The kits could be so secure such that they can't be manipulated and would be giving the whole truth that can put to shame the whole expensive exercise.
- But on the same breadth, the kits can be so insecure such that can be hacked with manipulations that can thus further shame the whole process.

Personally as a systems developer, I can concur with both scenarios, they are all possible.
Security of a system is not just about cost, the millions of dollars used is not the foolproof guarantee that the system is safe enough, especially our corrupt country can be even worse.
Every system requires extensive tests, validations by employing all possible situations exposing it rigorous stress to ascertain its limitations, but so far IEBC have not released any documentations showing these processes were conducted.

But all the same, in such a complicated exercise as this, conducting elections in such a deeply divided nation, where everyone doesn't trust anyone, where every leader both sides, is always trying to find a loophole to defeat the system, the end will always be dirty and smelly.

Either way, we are doomed, sharply divided to the core, the country has never been this worse. Uhuru will definitely be sworn in, you will refuse to pay your taxes, NASA will conduct own swearing in, running battles and shootings will be order of the day, already in NASA region I hear houses belonging to those who voted have been marked with red paints (surely such intimidation and we are still wondering the low turn out), we are headed towards darkness and beyond point of return.

It's nolonger about Raila or Uhuru, trust me none of them can bring us back to what we used to be, they brought us to this mess and none has the power to get us out. Our goose is cooked, some counties will remain impenetrable for some tribes, even investors, we will live like this and probably degenerate further.

Nasa appears to be very interested in an election they withdrew from. Whether Uhuru was elected by by 1 million or 10 million is a non-issue.
And the economic boycott will flop spectacularly. There is no way out for Raila. Even the ethnic violence he is sponsoring in some slum areas is not enough to bring him on any negotiating table.
The government will assume him and continue with life.
And Kenya has always been divided. In any case, there are more divisions in Spain, US and other mature democracies than here.

Start by disabling your KRA pin or VAT number.
Alafu everything you buy, subtract the 16% VAT and deal with the shopkeeper/cashier.
I'm sure Raila will bail you out of jail.

In a few weeks, you'll realize how silly you sound. Uhuru won on 26th October. There is no doubt about that.
By the ballot is the only way to be president.
Sawa.
Not everyone of us are employed by someone dimwit
Some of us studied hard and started our own businesses that are doing pretty well

Some of us didnt get our education within Kenyan borders to be always compact mentalised on issues of life idiot!!

Nasa appears to be very interested in an election they withdrew from. Whether Uhuru was elected by by 1 million or 10 million is a non-issue.
And the economic boycott will flop spectacularly. There is no way out for Raila. Even the ethnic violence he is sponsoring in some slum areas is not enough to bring him on any negotiating table.
The government will assume him and continue with life.
And Kenya has always been divided. In any case, there are more divisions in Spain, US and other mature democracies than here.
Kwani ni watu wajubilee pekee yao ndio walilipa hyo 12bn kshs kwa iebc inform of tax!!

Nkt ujinga inauwa wengi

Sasa juu hatukupiga kura tusi comment? Idiot!

Am very much glad that eventually Raila Amolo Odinga can't be the president of Kenya. Yaani amedanganywa na akina Orengo ajiondoe kwenye elections na akakubali. What a foolish he is!!! Akadai kuwa ataanzisha NRM kupinga kila kitu cha government na kuwaambia watu wasusie bidhaa za kampuni zilizo na ubia na serikali na zilizotengenezwa na serikali. Hii ina maana Wafuasi wa NASA watasusia kutumia barabara za serikali lakini pia wafuasi wa NASA hswataenda kwenye hospital za serikali wakiumwa!!! Dah full of shit. Kingine ni kwamba watoto ambao wazazi wao ni NASA hawataenda kwenye shule za serikali. Duh Odinga ni mjinga sana sijapata kuona.

Walipoona NRM imefeli wakasema wataenda supreme court kunullify Uchaguzi wa October 26 wakaona watagonga mwamba maana hakuna aliyemlazimisha Raila kujitoa kwenye kinyang'anyiro. Alidanganywa na James Orengo naye akadanganyika!!! Namhurumia sana.

Sasa amekuja na kali ya mwaka eti kudai kuwa Uhuru Kenyatta akiapishwa kuwa Rais na yeye atajiapisha!! The guy is really awkward. Kwa vigezo vipi hadi ajiapishe wakati amekimbia Uchaguzi ulioamriwa na Supreme court??

In short Raila Amolo Odinga is a pathetic Loser. Aende tu Bonde akachunge ng'ombe maana ukweli mchungu ni kwamba HE WILL NOT BE A PRESIDENT OF KENYA.Period.
instead of discussing real fundamental issues affecting the country your busy mentioning raila left right and center ......I really underestimated how brainwashed you guys are.we paid 12bn for an election that has turn out to be a joke and you don't see any fault in that as long as Raila loses

Kwani ni watu wajubilee pekee yao ndio walilipa hyo 12bn kshs kwa iebc inform of tax!!

Nkt ujinga inauwa wengi

Sasa juu hatukupiga kura tusi comment? Idiot!

Uchaguzi uliandaliwa na tax za kila mtu. Uchaguzi uliandaliwa uwe wa kila mtu.
When you contribute for a wedding, don't blame anyone for your failure to show up.

Lakini kama una machungu sana, kataa kulipa tax. You don't have to file your income tax, you can default on VAT on all products.
For the first option, the government will eventually catch up with you individually.
For the VAT, good luck pulling that off.
Na by the way, after Trump aingie, some Americans were considering moving to Canada. You might want to consider leaving Kenya because Uhuru is not going anywhere.

Sawa.
Not everyone of us are employed by someone dimwit
Some of us studied hard and started our own businesses that are doing pretty well

Some of us didnt get our education within Kenyan borders to be always compact mentalised on issues of life idiot!!

I'm in business and I have a KRA pin and VAT number.
Lakini kama yako ni kibanda nakuelewa.

Uchaguzi uliandaliwa na tax za kila mtu. Uchaguzi uliandaliwa uwe wa kila mtu.
When you contribute for a wedding, don't blame anyone for your failure to show up.

Lakini kama una machungu sana, kataa kulipa tax. You don't have to file your income tax, you can default on VAT on all products.
For the first option, the government will eventually catch up with you individually.
For the VAT, good luck pulling that off.
Na by the way, after Trump aingie, some Americans were considering moving to Canada. You might want to consider leaving Kenya because Uhuru is not going anywhere.
Oya i dont gve two shits about ya brainwashed ass

Jiwekee quotes zako solo

Raila is my leader
Uhuru will never be

Nasa will swear in my president
Idgts about ya business .....

Oya i dont gve two shits about ya brainwashed ass

Jiwekee quotes zako solo

Raila is my leader
Uhuru will never be

Nasa will swear in my president
Idgts about ya business .....

Finally we are on the same page. Uhuru doesn't have to be your leader. But he is PRESIDENT.
Resident Raila can be your leader but who cares?

Even Besigye was sworn in.

Finally we are on the same page. Uhuru doesn't have to be your leader. But he is PRESIDENT.
Resident Raila can be your leader but who cares?

Even Besigye was sworn in.
Stop quoting me idiot
We will never be on the same page

Kenya is not Uganda

Raila is my president

Uhuru will never be my leader ....

Back
Top Bottom