Njia pekee ya kutatua matatizo yote ya Tanzania na Afrika kwa ujumla

John_Anthony

JF-Expert Member
Mar 27, 2024
Is to form everything new, new country, new leadership system, even the brains of people must be new, we need to throw away the brains from the Europeans and e.t.c

Africa must be united

I like it when our youths tend to familialise our politics with Hollywood stories that hypnotises our thinking with the idea 'yes we can😂😂😂 Under blue sky, do you think revolution can be obtained on a silver plate??
If you make a deal with the devil, he'll often comes around to collect his dues. I believe it is stupidity hoping for rejuvenation under a black colonialism after the white one has finished his reign. I think it makes much sense to demand a new "but" better constitution to take us to the next level instead of polishing our old regime hoping for change.
Personally I don't expect a dog to give birth to an egg. So first things first, we are long way gone past the era of miracles and possiblelizing the impossible. Let's identify first what is good n bad for us first instead of bragging of good governance. Constitution 1, then the rest will align themselves with time.
If we let come what may ignorantly, then we at least have about 50yrs before positive change will align itself automatically on our way. Too sad.

Mnachekesha, yaani uzi wa kuhusu namna ya kuikomboa Afrika kutoka kwa wazungu umeandikwa kwa kizungu ukilenga Waafrika wasiojua kizungu.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ame
I like it when our youths tend to familialise our politics with Hollywood stories that hypnotises our thinking with the idea 'yes we can😂😂😂 Under blue sky, do you think revolution can be obtained on a silver plate??
If you make a deal with the devil, he'll often comes around to collect his dues. I believe it is stupidity hoping for rejuvenation under a black colonialism after the white one has finished his reign. I think it makes much sense to demand a new "but" better constitution to take us to the next level instead of polishing our old regime hoping for change.
Personally I don't expect a dog to give birth to an egg. So first things first, we are long way gone past the era of miracles and possiblelizing the impossible. Let's identify first what is good n bad for us first instead of bragging of good governance. Constitution then the rest will align themselves with time.
If we let come what may ignorantly, then we at least have about 50yrs before positive change will align itself automatically on our way. Too sad.

Soon utathibitisha maneno yangu hiyo katiba mpya ya Tanzania kwa sasa ni upuuzi
tu haina maana watu wameshaanza halakati za kuunda taifa jipya sasa wee endelea tu kusema haiwezekani huku time ikisogea mwisho likiwezekana hilo utaibua lingine hii hali ndio chanzo cha upinzani na ubishi unaoweza kuibua ubaya tu,, do you think the new constitution will be perfect to address all the ruling problems in our country?

Mnachekesha, yaani uzi wa kuhusu namna ya kuikomboa Afrika kutoka kwa wazungu umeandikwa kwa kizungu ukilenga Waafrika wasiojua kizungu.

Tanzania tu ndio hawajui kizungu na baadhi ya nchi usichanganye mkuu

Nasema mimi kwa sababu kuna watu tyr wameanza hizo harakati na fedha itakayo tumika imependekezwa tyr kuwa itakuwa ni afro,,

Mjomba Hauwezi kupigana n hewa, that'll be a good energy shamelessly put bto waste. Unategemea revolution ilhali upo chini ya mkoloni mweusi, tafadhali usiwachekeshe vibogoyo watachekwa wenzio. Njia ya pekee ya kuyafikia mabadiriko ni kuyaanza mabadiliko. Currently, constitution yetu ni kumanyoko sana. Izingatiwe hii kwanza, itengeneze njia kwa mambo makubwa zaidi. Nje ya hivi, wezi watapeana vijiti hata kwa vizazi 5 vijavyo bila ya afueni yeyote

Is to form everything new, new country, new leadership system, even the brains of people must be new, we need to throw away the brains from the Europeans and e.t.c

Africa must be united
Mkimaliza kuandamana matatizo yatakuwa yameisha 😁😁

Back
Top Bottom