JKIA 4th busiest airport in Africa

jkia_t1_4.jpg

JKIA-T109.jpg

JKIA-T132.jpg
Yaani hii garbage ndo unataka kuiweka ligi moja na JNIA

Dude up there is big mad. 😂 Anyone that compares the structures and facilities at JKIA and the new Tanzanian terminal is misguided. Chauvinism is blinding.

Dude up there is big mad. 😂 Anyone that compares the structures and facilities at JKIA and the new Tanzanian terminal is misguided. Chauvinism is blinding.
Hahah mad big time!

Structures/Facilities/Infrastructure aside, the number of flights alone in a week (@ JKIA) or even a day should make these misguided notions of comparisons nonsensical. But here we are.

JKIA is garbage,we all know... huwezi kufananisha na JNIA interms of modernity and size...we always deal with capacity,not traffic..take it or not

Hahah mad big time!

Structures/Facilities/Infrastructure aside, the number of flights alone in a week (@ JKIA) or even a day should make these misguided notions of comparisons nonsensical. But here we are.
Tunapoamua ubora wa airport huwa hatutumii number of flights kama kigezo...

Mimi siyo mshabiki wala mwanachama wa CCM. Sijawahi kupiga kura wala sitawahi kupiga kura.
Huyo jamaa kaja na hoja mfu lazima aambiwe ukweli. Ushabiki wa kijinga abaki nao Jukwaa la Siasa.

Get lost you brainless Danganyikan, Who doesn't know you lick Jiwes asshole every minute and come here to bash anything Kenyan. Enough with your stupid pretence

Get lost you brainless Danganyikan, Who doesn't know you lick Jiwes asshole every minute and come here to bash anything Kenyan. Enough with your stupid pretence
Ni kawaida mtu mjinga akishindwa kwa hoja huanza matusi,it seems your ignorance is over the red line.

Ni kawaida mtu mjinga akishindwa kwa hoja huanza matusi,it seems your ignorance is over the red line.

Away with stupid Danganyikan like you, sort out issues as to why Danganyika is the poorest country in the world. Usitulete upuzi ya know it all attitude ya Midanganyika. Stupid Imbecile.

Get lost you brainless Kunyan, Who doesn't know you lick Uhuru's asshole every minute and come here to bash anything Tanzanian. Enough with your stupid pretence

Get lost you brainless Kunyan, Who doesn't know you lick Uhuru's asshole every minute and come here to bash anything Tanzanian. Enough with your stupid pretence
TIHAHAHHAAAAA. FISIEMU

Away with stupid Danganyikan like you, sort out issues as to why Danganyika is the poorest country in the world. Usitulete upuzi ya know it all attitude ya Midanganyika. Stupid Imbecile.
Hey boy..!! stress kills,i can't go your way but to remind you..whole africa as a continent is very poor..!!you may be the dumbest creature if you believe that kenya is rich...

Hey boy..!! stress kills,i can't go your way but to remind you..whole africa as a continent is very poor..!!you may be the dumbest creature if you believe that kenya is rich...

Si ukifa uzikwe na picha ya Magufuli .Mbwa wa Tandale

Na magufuli atakuwepo madarakani hadi 2025.otherwise hanging yourself,is the lovely way to get off the pain!

Now you confirmed that you are a ******** bootlicker.Nowonder other sober Tanzanians hate you with passion. Go prepare your grave satan

Now you confirmed that you are a ******** bootlicker.Nowonder other sober Tanzanians hate you with passion. Go prepare your grave satan
You are a kenyan,no wonder whites have been calling you "nyani"..b'se your thinking capacity is too low to death

Let me give it up,i don't wanna be looking like you the flag..!!!

You are a kenyan,no wonder whites have been calling you "nyani"..b'se your thinking capacity is too low to death

Let me give it up,i don't wanna be looking like you the flag..!!!

You are a stupid Danganyikan with cowdung in between the ears so I am not surprised a minute

Badala yankujenga viwanja mnanunua ndege ambazo zinaweza kutua kwenye uwanja mmoja tuu Tanzania.

Tulikua na fursa ya ku upgrade JNIA kufikia level ya JKIA.

Pia kujenga uwanja mkubwa zaidi east africa pale dodoma kwa sababu nafasi ipo.

Pia tunge upgrade Mbeya International Airport ( songwe), Mwanza International Airport, Kilimanjaro International airport na Mtwara International airport kufikia level ya JNIA ya sasa.

Then regional airport zote tungeweza zi upgrade kwenye level ya juu kidogo ya Bukoba Airport kwa maana ya majengo, ground facilities and equipement.

Kwa haya yote ile pesa mnayo wapa wamerekani keshi kununua ndege 4 boeng 787 na zile 4 airbuss ingetosha kabisa kufanya haya yote.

Kisha mwone kama kuna mtalii atashindwa kufika.

Sasa utakuta JNIA mvua ikinyesha abiria wanatafuta sehemu za kujificha.

Shame !!!!
Bro!! Najua unajaribu kuchangia mada, ila mchango wako ni rubbish. Nani kakwambia hizo ndege zote zinaeeza tua uwanja mmoja tu Tanzania.

Kafanye tafiti zaidi, halafu ndo rudi tena kuchangia vizuri.

Back
Top Bottom