JF Chit-Chats and Jokes

General Chat, Talk about anything that falls under no category on the board, but remember FOLLOW THE RULES!
Three guys are drinking in a bar when a drunk comes in, staggers up to them, and points to the guy in the middle, shouting, "Your Mom's the best lay in town!" Everyone expects a fight but the guy...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Makubwa haya!! http://udakudaily.blogspot.com/
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
A PhD graduate and an ordinary man went on a camping trip, set up their tent and fell asleep. Some hours later, the ordinary man woke up his Ph D friend. friend: "Look up at the sky and tell me...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
A PhD graduate and an ordinary man went on a camping trip, set up their tent and fell asleep. Some hours later, the ordinary man woke up his Ph D friend. friend: "Look up at the sky and tell me...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Names of babies born in local clinics and hospitals during the elections in Zinbabwe: Runoff Moyo Senetorial Chirumhanzu Candidate Pote Independant Maposa Rigging Hamadziripi Electoral...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
  • Closed
nafikiria kila kitu kina historia yake. na swali hili. nawaomba wenye kujua na majibu?
0 Reactions
2 Replies
3K Views
Kweli sasa najua niko addicted na computer.. pembeni kuna sahani ya wali na njegere, na laptop; wali haukukolea chumvi nimeenda jikoni nimechukua chumvi kwenye kidubwasha chake cha vitundu.. sina...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
Naye Lowasa akawaambia mawaziri wengine, KESHENI mkiomba kwani hamjui siku wala saa atakayokuja Dr.Mwakyembe. Nami naenda mtaani kuwaandalia kijiwe ili nitakapokuwa nanyi muwepo. Amini...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
jamani someni...... vituko hivi!! http://udakudaily.blogspot.com/
0 Reactions
0 Replies
5K Views
When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be BOSS. Brain said, ‘’I should be BOSS because I control the whole body response and functions. The feet said, ‘we should be BOSS as we...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot. The Indian man said to the American, "You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
A man walks into a bar one night. He goes up to the bartender and asks for a beer. "Certainly, sir," replies the bartender. "That'll be 1 cent." "ONE CENT!" exclaims the customer. The barman...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Jamani mmekiona kipakacha? Kipakacha ni mwanachama mpya wa JF, karibu sana kipakacha katika ukumbi wetu huu mwanana. Huko kwenye kipakacha umeficha nini?....:) mbona kipakacha kimetunatuna...:)...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
GREAT RULES THAT WILL HELP YOU REMAIN POOR ALL YOUR LIFE! 1. Never wake up early: Keep stretching and turning in bed until you get too hungry to continue dozing. If there are no bedbugs, why...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
No offense intended!!! ---------------------------- A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Kuna mmbongo mmoja alienda ulaya na kwa bahat mbaya kingereza alikua hajui ila akapata rafik mzungu aliyeitwa Mlumbwende,ck moja walienda kuoga na huyo rafik yake kwa bahat mbaya rafik yake mzungu...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
3K Views
NOTICE TO ALL EMPLOYEES Company Policy: Effective from January 2008 Dress Code It is advised that you come to work dressed according to your salary. If we see you wearing Prada shoes...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he called his grandson to his bed. "Grandson I wanna you lissin to me. I wanna for you to take my chrome plated 38 revolver so you will always remember...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Little Johnny is visiting the zoo with his mother. They go to the elephant exhibit where a big old bull elephant is taking a leak. Johnny points tot eh pachyderm’s privates and says,” Mommy...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Back
Top Bottom