I hope using english will make intellectuals understand not these youths of nowadays from SAUT. MUMU, SJUT, kampala etc.

deblabant

JF-Expert Member
Oct 7, 2022
Yester Night i wrote on the nincompoops of our youths from the above mentioned universities. The big problem is lacking technical know hows about some critical issues and analysis.

The fact that every matter that has risen is taken as it is through praises and/or support without any scrutiny is a serious problem dwindling amongst youths.

I urge the government to eliminate/ delete some of the universities so that we can remain with few which recruit cream people like what was taking place in the past.

Formerly, without having gone through matriculation examination, you could not go to university however handsome/good passes at A level. Above all, to be eligible to go to university you had to pass at least 5 Cs at O level.

Ama kweli tumekwisha. Unakuta mbuge yupo bungeni anataka watoto wasipewe boom kisa wanatumia kubeti Sasa unajiuliza kubeti kwa kijana wa chuo kikuu ni kosa? Kama siyo kosa shida ni ipi hasa? Very stupid ukiwemo wewe unayekuja kuandika ugoko

Yester Night i wrote on the nincompoops of our youths from the above mentioned universities. The big problem is lacking technical know hows about some critical issues and analysis.

The fact that every matte that has risen is taken as it is through praises and/or support without any scrutiny is a serious problem dwindling amongst youths.

I urge the government to eliminate/ delete some of the universities so that we can remain with few which recruit cream people like what was taking place in the past.

Formerly, without having gone through matriculation examination, you could not go to university however handsome/good passes at A level. Above all, to be eligible to go to university you had to pass at least 5 Cs at O level.
Kwa hii broken English yako wewe ndiye wa kuwananga watu kweli? Au unaona kujua kingereza ndiyo kuelemika. Wacha dharau zako za kishamba wewe.

The fact that every matte that has risen is taken as it is through praises and/or support without any scrutiny is a serious problem dwindling amongst youths.

Why insulting those collage you have mentioned? Collages has nothing to do with some one understanding!
There some many people with PhD from Jalalani(UDSM) act like standard seven !

In the English language, the first-person pronoun "I" is invariably capitalized, and it ought to be "every matter" rather than "every matte".
Despite endeavors to imbue intricacy into your manner of articulating the subject in English, deficiencies persist in your writing proficiency and grasp of the language. Persevere in your efforts.

Back
Top Bottom