Hon. Twaha Mpembenwe (MP for Kibiti Constituency): Dr. Ndugulile a Booked WHO AFRO Director Nominee!

Stephano Mgendanyi

JF-Expert Member
May 16, 2020
Hon. Twaha Mpembenwe (MP for Kibiti Constituency): Dr. Ndugulile a Booked WHO AFRO Director Nominee!

I’m so thrilled and pleased to confidently finger-point Dr. Faustine Engelbert Ndugulile a Tanzanian former deputy health minister, and previous minister for Communication and ICT contending for nomination into the Director of the World Health Organization (WHO) African Regional as trustworthy person and an ideal contender the region has!

A multiple of surging attributes Dr. Ndugulile possess for the position of WHO AFRO director makes him Trustworthy and Ideal contender. I venture to attest his qualification based on a multiple of rich experience as technocrat, politician and parliamentarian, his enthusiastic passion to save the organization with a transformative kind of leadership that embrace political engagement and diplomacy for accessible, equitable and sustainable health system, and surely healthier Africa!

Dr Ndugulile is a decisive but flexible, creative and hardworking individual. He is professionally composed and focused at times of health crisis. I‘ve exclusively known him as a senior Parliamentarian colleague who previously made a successful and notable contribution resulting into improved health sector performance in Tanzania, Rwanda, Mozambique, Angola and South Africa. Dr. Ndugulile’s wide range of technical, policy and legislative experiences is compulsory for consolidating ongoing transformation at WHO AFRO.

Notwithstanding, Dr. Ndugulile’s background and leadership upbringing is oriented towards hands on action, Yes is a Man of His Words!, Dr. Ndugulile will unquestionably implement priority areas he presented during the nomination interview namely, enabling the right path, enabling readiness for next pandemic, enabling health-political mainstreaming and enabling responsive WHO African region. As a WHO Afro Director contender, Dr. Ndugulile is booked nominee, deserving member states voting!

Dear WHO Afro compatriots, I’m humbly yet confident beseeching Member states to elect Dr. Ndugulile as next Director who envision to create a continent with persons flourishing with optimal health and wellbeing sustained with accessible, equitable and sustainable healthcare systems. His aptitude and zeal to tirelessly create a solutions oriented organization, desire to find innovative ways to improve health practices to the continent and ambition to mobilize political, financial and technical resource from member state and global partners to accelerate the control and elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases to our continent fortify a confidence to request member countries to vote for nomination of Dr. Ndugulile as our health triumph card!

The 74th session WHO Africa Regional Committee is scheduled from 26th–30th August 2024, once more, I respectful ask member states to cast vote for nominating Dr Faustine Ndungulile as the Booked WHO AFRO Director Nominee! Has desirable qualities to lead WHO AFRO!

To sum up Dr Ndugulile’s Profile here are questions and answers. Is he the right candidate? Of course he is! has he got the requisite qualifications? No doubt about it! Is he prepared for the position? Yes he is read and it is now! Is he experienced? Yes he has adequate experiences! Can he deliver the world expectations? Yes he can, Yes he will! Dr. Ndugulile is our next booked WHO Afro Director!

Mpembenwe.
(MP for Kibiti Constituency)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-23 at 14.05.09.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-23 at 14.05.09.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1
Inaonekana una hoja, ila sijasoma kutokana na ugumu wa lugha ulio tumia.
Lakini naunga mkono hoja.

I’m so thrilled and pleased to confidently finger-point Dr. Faustine Engelbert Ndugulile a Tanzanian former deputy health minister, and previous minister for Communication and ICT contending for nomination into the Director of the World Health Organization (WHO) African Regional as trustworthy person and an ideal contender the region has!

A multiple of surging attributes Dr. Ndugulile possess for the position of WHO AFRO director makes him Trustworthy and Ideal contender. I venture to attest his qualification based on a multiple of rich experience as technocrat, politician and parliamentarian, his enthusiastic passion to save the organization with a transformative kind of leadership that embrace political engagement and diplomacy for accessible, equitable and sustainable health system, and surely healthier Africa!

Dr Ndugulile is a decisive but flexible, creative and hardworking individual. He is professionally composed and focused at times of health crisis. I‘ve exclusively known him as a senior Parliamentarian colleague who previously made a successful and notable contribution resulting into improved health sector performance in Tanzania, Rwanda, Mozambique, Angola and South Africa. Dr. Ndugulile’s wide range of technical, policy and legislative experiences is compulsory for consolidating ongoing transformation at WHO AFRO.

Notwithstanding, Dr. Ndugulile’s background and leadership upbringing is oriented towards hands on action, Yes is a Man of His Words!, Dr. Ndugulile will unquestionably implement priority areas he presented during the nomination interview namely, enabling the right path, enabling readiness for next pandemic, enabling health-political mainstreaming and enabling responsive WHO African region. As a WHO Afro Director contender, Dr. Ndugulile is booked nominee, deserving member states voting!

Dear WHO Afro compatriots, I’m humbly yet confident beseeching Member states to elect Dr. Ndugulile as next Director who envision to create a continent with persons flourishing with optimal health and wellbeing sustained with accessible, equitable and sustainable healthcare systems. His aptitude and zeal to tirelessly create a solutions oriented organization, desire to find innovative ways to improve health practices to the continent and ambition to mobilize political, financial and technical resource from member state and global partners to accelerate the control and elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases to our continent fortify a confidence to request member countries to vote for nomination of Dr. Ndugulile as our health triumph card!

The 74th session WHO Africa Regional Committee is scheduled from 26th–30th August 2024, once more, I respectful ask member states to cast vote for nominating Dr Faustine Ndungulile as the Booked WHO AFRO Director Nominee! Has desirable qualities to lead WHO AFRO!

To sum up Dr Ndugulile’s Profile here are questions and answers. Is he the right candidate? Of course he is! has he got the requisite qualifications? No doubt about it! Is he prepared for the position? Yes he is read and it is now! Is he experienced? Yes he has adequate experiences! Can he deliver the world expectations? Yes he can, Yes he will! Dr. Ndugulile is our next booked WHO Afro Director!

Mpembenwe.
Ndungulile all the best

Mpembenwe.
Kama jimbo lake tu la kigamboni halina stendi ya maana bado vivuko vya shida watu masikini wanalipa kuvuka darajaninlkn matajiri wanavuka bure daraja la masaki na kashindwa watetea hafai

Back
Top Bottom