Dr. Faustine Ndugulile Ideal Candidate to a Position of WHO AFRO Director

Stephano Mgendanyi

JF-Expert Member
May 16, 2020

Dr. Faustine Ndugulile Ideal Candidate to a position of WHO AFRO Director

I'm so thrilled presenting Dr. Faustine Ndugulile a Tanzanian former deputy health minister who was recently approved to contend for a position of Africa Regional Director of the World Health Organization (WHO)! Dr. Ndugulile is a trustworthy person on whom the United Republic of Tanzania conferred a state house endorsement, the East African Community and SADC member countries sanctioned his candidacy to the position.

I have personally known Dr. Ndugulile a couple of years when he saved as MP for Kigamboni constituency and Deputy Health Minister. At times of my encounter and conversation with him revealed his passionate in transforming international community using his profession experiences. His contribution on issues related to healthcare during Parliamentary sessions brought tremendous transformation to the sector in Tanzania. Given opportunity, he can do much more to the world community via WHO AFRO!

I therefore, attest Dr. Nduguliles qualification for the position of WHO Africa Regional Director as a senior Parliamentarian colleague based on his creative hard work coupled with rich experiences of more than twenty years in Healthcare and ICT policies which contributed in strengthening health systems in Tanzania, Rwanda, Mozambique, Angola and South Africa. The ongoing transformation at WHO AFRO need Dr. Nduguliles wide range of technical, policy and legislative experiences. I can't think of another person currently deserving the position more than he does!

The East African and SADC remarkable candidature approval of Dr. Ndugulile for WHO Region Director position is an unpretentious call for the voting African Member states to support Dr. Nduguliles vision of creating a continent in which individuals flourishes with optimal health and wellbeing supported with accessible, equitable and sustainable healthcare systems. His ability and zeal to relentlessly search for solutions to problems and find politically innovative ways to optimally improve health and well-being to civil war affected areas of the continent as well as a desire to mobilize political, financial and technical resource from African member state and global partners to accelerate the control and elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases to every individual African country is strengthening my confidence to urge member countries to vote for Dr. Ndugulile as our health triumph card!

Hence, I plead African member states and WHO AFRO stakeholders to elect Dr. Ndugulile to the position of Zonal Director for affirmed transformation. Tanzanians concede his commitment in improving healthcare access, quality, and equity through strategic leadership that embrace integration of technology in healthcare services delivery.

Wishing you all the best on this remarkable endeavor and I'm incredibly proud of you!
Come on, cast your vote for Dr Faustine Ndungulile, he has qualities of taking WHO AFRO to desirable level.

Yes he can, yes he can, yes I believe he can and I strongly believe he can!

Mpembenwe.
(MP for Kibiti Constituency)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-07-09 at 09.39.18.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-07-09 at 09.39.18.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom