Binadamu Mzee Zaidi Duniani Afariki Dunia

Black Butterfly

Aug 31, 2022
1724159414880.png
Mtu mzee zaidi duniani, Maria Branyas Morera wa Uhispania, ambaye alizaliwa nchini Marekani na kuishi katika Vita ya Pili Dunia, amefariki akiwa na umri wa miaka 117, familia yake ilisema Jumanne.

"Maria Branyas ametuacha. Alikufa kama alivyotaka: usingizini, kwa amani na bila maumivu," familia yake iliandika kwenye akaunti yake kwenye mtandao wa kijamii wa X. "Tutamkumbuka daima kwa ushauri wake na wema wake," walisema. .

Branyas, ambaye alikuwa ameishi kwa miongo miwili iliyopita katika makao ya wauguzi ya Santa Maria del Tura katika mji wa Olot kaskazini mashariki mwa Uhispania, alikuwa ameonya katika chapisho Jumanne kwamba alihisi "dhaifu".

The world's oldest living person, Spain's Maria Branyas Morera, who was born in the United States and lived through two world wars, has died at the age of 117, her family said Tuesday.

"Maria Branyas has left us. She died as she wished: in her sleep, peacefully and without pain," her family wrote on her account on social network X. "We will always remember her for her advice and her kindness," they said.

Branyas, who had lived for the last two decades in the Santa Maria del Tura nursing home in the town of Olot in northeastern Spain, had warned in a post on Tuesday that she felt "weak".

"The time is near. Don't cry, I don't like tears. And above all, don't suffer for me. Wherever I go, I will be happy," she added in the account which is run by her family.

Guinness World Records had officially acknowledged Branyas's status as the world's oldest person in January 2023 following the death of French nun Lucile Randon aged 118.

In the wake of Branyas's death, the oldest living person in the world is Japan's Tomiko Itooka, who was born on May 23, 1908 and is 116 years old, according to the US Gerontology Research Group.

Ni kheri kufa ukiwa na nguvu aisee
Kama nguvu za Kiume zipo hakuna haja kuomba Kifo.

Nguvu za Kiume=LADHA YA MAISHA.
zikiiisha na ladha ya Maisha inaisha.

Hii ni kwa Jinsia yetu ya None Binary😂

Mtu mzee zaidi duniani, Maria Branyas Morera wa Uhispania, ambaye alizaliwa nchini Marekani na kuishi katika Vita ya Pili Dunia, amefariki akiwa na umri wa miaka 117, familia yake ilisema Jumanne.

"Maria Branyas ametuacha. Alikufa kama alivyotaka: usingizini, kwa amani na bila maumivu," familia yake iliandika kwenye akaunti yake kwenye mtandao wa kijamii wa X. "Tutamkumbuka daima kwa ushauri wake na wema wake," walisema. .

Branyas, ambaye alikuwa ameishi kwa miongo miwili iliyopita katika makao ya wauguzi ya Santa Maria del Tura katika mji wa Olot kaskazini mashariki mwa Uhispania, alikuwa ameonya katika chapisho Jumanne kwamba alihisi "dhaifu".

The world's oldest living person, Spain's Maria Branyas Morera, who was born in the United States and lived through two world wars, has died at the age of 117, her family said Tuesday.

"Maria Branyas has left us. She died as she wished: in her sleep, peacefully and without pain," her family wrote on her account on social network X. "We will always remember her for her advice and her kindness," they said.

Branyas, who had lived for the last two decades in the Santa Maria del Tura nursing home in the town of Olot in northeastern Spain, had warned in a post on Tuesday that she felt "weak".

"The time is near. Don't cry, I don't like tears. And above all, don't suffer for me. Wherever I go, I will be happy," she added in the account which is run by her family.

Guinness World Records had officially acknowledged Branyas's status as the world's oldest person in January 2023 following the death of French nun Lucile Randon aged 118.

In the wake of Branyas's death, the oldest living person in the world is Japan's Tomiko Itooka, who was born on May 23, 1908 and is 116 years old, according to the US Gerontology Research Group.
Mbona kuna watu weusi Watanzania wana miaka zaidi ya hiyo ila hawatambuliwi.

Huyo Mwenye miaka 117 ni mdogo sana angalia huyu babu ana miaka 309. mkubwa kuliko wote duniani.

BABU MWENYE MIAK 309.jpg

Ni kama sipaelewi vile

Kuna bibi jirani yangu alifariki ana miaka 152

Back
Top Bottom