A letter to my future self

The mission 2017

JF-Expert Member
Aug 14, 2017
Leo ahsubuhi, nimepata wasaa wa kutafakari muktadha wa maisha yangu, Nilipo toka, nilipo, na ninako tamani kuelekea.

Nimesikitika sana kuona equations bado ngumu sana si X si Y zote bado hazijajulikana thamani yake.

Nikiwa na Miaaka 2 kitaa ya kuhasle baada ya kutoka chuo, Zile ndoto za kumiliki makampuni, Biashara kubwa kubwa zinanikondesha sana.

Basi, nikaamua kushirikiana na Akili mnembe kuandika barua, kwa mimi wa kesho, sijui atakuaje bali natamani ajue upendo nilio nae kwake, jasho nililovujisha kwa ajili yake, mambo niliyo jizuia kwa ajili yake, na makosa niliyo fanya katika safari ya kumpata yeye.

Youre welcome 😄

Dear Future Me,

I hope this letter finds you thriving and living the life you’ve always envisioned.

Today, as I write to you, I’m filled with hope, ambition, and determination about what future will made u.

I’m working hard, learning alot, and pushing myself beyond my limits to achieve the goals I’ve set.

Remember the journey you’ve been on: the late nights, the early mornings, the constant hustle, and the moments of doubt.

You’ve faced challenges head-on, and every step no matter how tough, has been a part of shaping who you are now.

I hope you are proud of the person you’ve become, and I hope you’ve never lost sight of the passion that drives you.

Take a moment to reflect on your achievements, both big and small. Celebrate your wins and acknowledge how far you’ve come. But don’t forget to keep striving for more. Life is a journey, not a destination, and there’s always room to grow and learn.

For Whatever challenges you face today, just remember you’ve overcome worse before, and you have the strength and wisdom to handle anything that comes your way. Stay focused on your dreams, stay humble, and always be kind to yourself.

Keep pushing, keep believing, and never stop chasing the best version of yourself.With all the hope and faith in in you.

Regards
Your Past Self.

Leo ahsubuhi, nimepata wasaa wa kutafakari muktadha wa maisha yangu, Nilipo toka, nilipo, na ninako tamani kuelekea.

Nimesikitika sana kuona equations bado ngumu sana si X si Y zote bado hazijajulikana thamani yake.

Nikiwa na Miaaka 2 kitaa ya kuhasle baada ya kutoka chuo, Zile ndoto za kumiliki makampuni, Biashara kubwa kubwa zinanikondesha sana.

Basi, nikaamua kushirikiana na Akili mnembe kuandika barua, kwa mimi wa kesho, sijui atakuaje bali natamani ajue upendo nilio nae kwake, jasho nililovujisha kwa ajili yake, mambo niliyo jizuia kwa ajili yake, na makosa niliyo fanya katika safari ya kumpata yeye.

Youre welcome 😄

Dear Future Me,

I hope this letter finds you thriving and living the life you’ve always envisioned.

Today, as I write to you, I’m filled with hope, ambition, and determination about what future will made u.

I’m working hard, learning alot, and pushing myself beyond my limits to achieve the goals I’ve set.

Remember the journey you’ve been on: the late nights, the early mornings, the constant hustle, and the moments of doubt.

You’ve faced challenges head-on, and every step no matter how tough, has been a part of shaping who you are now.

I hope you are proud of the person you’ve become, and I hope you’ve never lost sight of the passion that drives you.

Take a moment to reflect on your achievements, both big and small. Celebrate your wins and acknowledge how far you’ve come. But don’t forget to keep striving for more. Life is a journey, not a destination, and there’s always room to grow and learn.

For Whatever challenges you face today, just remember you’ve overcome worse before, and you have the strength and wisdom to handle anything that comes your way. Stay focused on your dreams, stay humble, and always be kind to yourself.

Keep pushing, keep believing, and never stop chasing the best version of yourself.With all the hope and faith in in you.

Regards
Your Past Self.
Wazazi hawakupoteza ada ,una taaluma gani mwanangu ?

Back
Top Bottom