I wish I knew that am a handsome boy

haszu

JF-Expert Member
Oct 10, 2017
So when I grew up, especially in school life, I had zero confidence with women. Partly due to my moral upbringing (I guess) but also I lacked experience. We were mostly supposed to stay at home and not to mix with other guys in the village as mostly were considered to have bad behavior.

But I noted over the years that when I go to a new place, people especially women will stare at me insanely. A little part of my imagination thought that may be I have done something wrong.

This has been going on for years until I got lucky, some women were able to open up to me and tell me that they love me.

They told me how handsome I am, I was really shocked and it made me remembering all the women used to stare at me, unfortunately this chance came at the time am married. To be honest, I wish I knew that am a handsome boy

palm-kernel-oil-500x500_1.jpeg
kuwa makini kijana.. mawese yanaacha madoa.

So when I grew up, especially in school life, I had zero confidence with women. Partly due to my moral upbringing( i guess ) but also I lacked experience. We were mostly supposed to stay at home and not to mix with other guys in the village as mostly were considered to have bad behavior.

But I noted over the years that when I go to a new place, people especially women will stare at me insanely. A little part of my imagination thought that may be I have done something wrong.

This has gone for years untill i got luck for some women to open up to me that they love me.
They told me how handsome i am, I was really shocked and it made me remembering all the women used to stare at me, unfortunately this chance came at the time am married. To be honest, I wish I knew that am a handsome boy
You have your wife now, what do you regret about?

Je ukiwa handsome unapata faida gani

You earn more money ?
Not hugely but a lot of fringe benefits.
1. People look at you affectionately
2. Society doesn't believe that you have bad behavior like stealing
3. You get women especially young beautiful ones very easily and occasionally they start to make a move themselves.

Isn't that amazing?

Not hugely but a lot of fringe benefits.
1. People look at you affectionately
2. Society doesn't believe that you have bad behavior like stealing
3. You get women especially young beautiful ones very easily and occasionally they start to make a move themselves.

Isn't that amazing?

Step out from illusion don't kidding ur self

Mantain Authentic life

No ugly man
No handsome man

Back
Top Bottom