JF Chit-Chats and Jokes

General Chat, Talk about anything that falls under no category on the board, but remember FOLLOW THE RULES!
No offense intended!!! ---------------------------- A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Kuna mmbongo mmoja alienda ulaya na kwa bahat mbaya kingereza alikua hajui ila akapata rafik mzungu aliyeitwa Mlumbwende,ck moja walienda kuoga na huyo rafik yake kwa bahat mbaya rafik yake mzungu...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
3K Views
NOTICE TO ALL EMPLOYEES Company Policy: Effective from January 2008 Dress Code It is advised that you come to work dressed according to your salary. If we see you wearing Prada shoes...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he called his grandson to his bed. "Grandson I wanna you lissin to me. I wanna for you to take my chrome plated 38 revolver so you will always remember...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Little Johnny is visiting the zoo with his mother. They go to the elephant exhibit where a big old bull elephant is taking a leak. Johnny points tot eh pachyderm’s privates and says,” Mommy...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
If they do it this way treat them like Ditopile! See the attached clip... Soo nice :) Invisible
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Cigarette : A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end & a fool at the other. Lecture : An art of transferring information from the notes of the lecturer to the notes of the...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Mkuu wa kikosi cha Jeshi la Wananchi (JWTZ) kabla ya kumpokea mheshimiwa Rais wa Jamhuri ya Muungano alimwambia askari wa kupiga mizinga: Askari, akiwasili mheshimiwa Rais piga mizinga 21ya...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
A doctor was addressing a large audience in Calgary, Western Canada, North America 'The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here,years ago. Red meat is...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
A ninety year old woman had just lost her husband of sixty five years. She decided she could not bare to be alone and would take her life. So she made an appointment with her doctor. In the exam...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
1K Views
A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied, “ When I am worried about getting nervous nn...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
If you MUST speed on the highway, sing these hymns loudly: at 100 kph.... "God Will Take Care of Me" at 120 kph.... "Guide me, O Great Jehovah" at 140 kph.... "Nearer My God to Thee"...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
This was for your weekend, better late than never
0 Reactions
1 Replies
3K Views
0 Reactions
3 Replies
3K Views
The Mighty Mouse! Three mice are sitting at a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are. The first mouse orders a scotch, gulps it...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Karanga vijiko 4 magimbi 4 Loweka siku 3 ukitumia asali vijiko 3 kwenye Bakuli 2 zilizo laininishwa mara 2 kwa limau 2. Mlo uliouandaa unaitwa MAFISADI.
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Mommy, I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into t he woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss. Then He helped her take off her shirt. Then...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
It weekend while enjoying it, read this A businessman met a beautiful girl and agreed to spend the afternoon with her for $500. They did their thing, and, before he left, he told her that he...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
A Luo boy and his date(Kikuyu) were parked on a back road some distance from town, doing what boys and girls do on back roads some distance from town. Things were getting hot and heavy when...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
4K Views
Back
Top Bottom