The Cuban Banking system has reportedly collapsed. Cubans are reporting via Social Media that all their money is gone from their accounts

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017
The Banking system of Cuba has reportedly collapsed.
Cubans are reporting via Social Media all their money is gone from their accounts, and all Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) have been emptied. This news is being heavily suppressed but it is getting out slowly.

At banks all over the country, angry mobs descended upon banks where Police tried to turn them away. Instead, the mobs overturned Police Cars and sent the cops running.

It was all for naught. Not only were the banks closed, they were empty too. People who got in found open vaults; the vaults weren't even broken into, but there was no cash in them at all.

The Cuban people have been left with no financial resources, they have no means of buying food,they are desperate; and they are afraid.

Many people are saying, "This is the final destination, this is where globalism wants to lead you, to the apocalypse."

Cubans were forced to adopt the digital banking system, but are now financially ruined, they have no recourses to turn to.
collaborating with your government and especially
but this is actually the means to total enslavement and dominance.

IT IS SAID THAT THE GOVERNMENT WILL OFFER THE CUBAN CITIZENS UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME,BUT THAT WILL ONLY BE A MEANS OF ENSLAVING AND FURTHER DOMINATING THE CUBAN PEOPLE

MY TAKE:
If they have done this to Cuban People, what would stop them from doing it to the rest of us?

I think it is important for everybody to start taking some CASH out of the banks. Bankers are globalists, and if they did it in Cuba, I think they can try it here in Tanzania and everywhere else, It is just common sense.

I think they've done this on an island nation to get a sense of how bad the reaction will be. If it's manageable, I think they'll do it to all of us. And if the government is "in on it," what could any individual do? Surely nothing. I think everybody can now see that Governments are collaborators in the Globalist world's enslavement and dominance agenda.

Thankfully for us as humans, when there are enough victims, individuals become large groups, and we know what large groups of individuals can do to banks, bankers, and governments. Please keep those possibilities in your mind.

BREAKING NEWS:The Cuban Banking system has reportedly collapsed.
Cubans are reporting via Social Media that all their money is gone from their accounts

MAY 15, 2024
FLASH - URGENT: CUBAN BANKING SYSTEM HAS COLLAPSED

Cubans are reporting via Social Media all their money is gone from their accounts, and all Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) have been emptied.
This news is being heavily suppressed but it is getting out slowly.

At banks all over the country, angry mobs descended upon banks where Police tried to turn them away. Instead, the mobs overturned Police Cars and sent the cops running.
It was all for naught. Not only were the banks closed, they were empty too. People who got in found open vaults,the vaults weren't even broken into,but there was no cash in them at all.

The Cuban people have been left with no financial resources, they have no means of buying food,they are desperate and they are afraid.
Many people are saying "This is the final destination, this is where globalism wants to lead you, to the apocalypse."

Cubans were forced to adopt the digital banking system & but are now financially ruined, they have no recourses to turn to.
THE GOVERNMENT WILL OFFER THE CUBAN CITIZENS UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME but this is actually the means to total enslavement and domination.

MY TAKE:
If they have done this to Cuban People, what would stop them from doing it to the rest of us?
I think it is important for everybody to start taking some CASH out of the banks. Bankers are Globalists,and If they did it in Cuba, I think they can try it here in Tanzania and everywhere else,it is just common sense.
I think they've done this on an island nation to get a sense of how bad the reaction will be. If it's manageable, I think they'll do it to all of us. And if the government is "in on it" what could any individual do? Surely nothing.I think everybody can now see that Governments are collaborators in the Globalist World enslavement and domination agenda.
Thankfully for us as humanity, when there are enough victims, individuals become large groups,and we know what large GROUPS of individuals can do to banks, bankers, and to governments, so keep those possibilities in mind.
Failed state nyingine hiyo Zimbabwe and Venezuela way

Cubans are reporting via Social Media that all their money is gone from their accounts

MAY 15, 2024

Cubans are reporting via Social Media all their money is gone from their accounts, and all Automated Teller Machines (ATM's) have been emptied.

It was all for naught. Not only were the banks closed, they were empty too. People who got in found open vaults,the vaults weren't even broken into,but there was no cash in them at all.

The Cuban people have been left with no financial resources, they have no means of buying food,they are desperate and they are afraid.
Many people are saying "This is the final destination, this is where globalism wants to lead you, to the apocalypse."

Cubans were forced to adopt the digital banking system & but are now financially ruined, they have no recourses to turn to.
THE GOVERNMENT WILL OFFER THE CUBAN CITIZENS UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME but this is actually the means to total enslavement and domination.

MY TAKE:
I think it is important for everybody to start taking some CASH out of the banks. Bankers are Globalists,and If they did it in Cuba, I think they can try it here in Tanzania and everywhere else,it is just common sense.
I think they've done this on an island nation to get a sense of how bad the reaction will be. If it's manageable, I think they'll do it to all of us. And if the government is "in on it" what could any individual do? Surely nothing.I think everybody can now see that Governments are collaborators in the Globalist World enslavement and domination agenda.
Thankfully for us as humanity, when there are enough victims, individuals become large groups,and we know what large GROUPS of individuals can do to banks, bankers, and to governments, so keep those possibilities in mind.
Waanze kutumia gold na cryptocurrency sasa kama medium of exchange .
Global financial crisis ni real , kuna nchi nyingi sana ziko hoi bin taabani kifedha kwa sasa ,
Srilanka ,Lebanon , Pakistan , Argentina , Nigeria ,Egypt nk

Banksters are the biggest crooks in the world

Kuna mambo kadhaa yaliyochangia mgogoro wa sasa wa benki. Kwanza, Cuba imekuwa ikikabiliana na mdororo mkali wa kiuchumi, uliozidishwa na vikwazo vya muda mrefu vya Marekani na kutokuwepo kwa ufanisi ndani ya nchi.

Changamoto kubwa ikiwa ni pamoja na mfumuko wa bei, uhaba wa fedha za kigeni, na ukosefu wa uzalishaji wa kutosha wa kilimo na viwanda.
Zaidi ya hayo, miundombinu ya benki ya Cuba ni ya kizamani na haifanyi kazi kwa ufanisi. Mfumo huo haujabadilika vizuri na teknolojia za kisasa za kibenki au mbinu za utendaji, hali inayopelekea matatizo ya kiutendaji na usimamizi mbaya wa kifedha . Aidha, serikali imejaribu kutekeleza mageuzi ya kifedha ili kuimarisha uchumi, lakini juhudi hizi mara nyingi zimesababisha matokeo yasiyotarajiwa kama vile mfumuko wa bei usiodhibitiwa na viwango vingi vya ubadilishaji fedha.
Hali imekuwa mbaya, ikisababisha kupoteza imani katika mfumo wa benki. Hii imeleta hofu miongoni mwa wananchi, wengi wao wakikuta akaunti zao hazina fedha na akiba zao hazipatikani. Serikali inajaribu kushughulikia masuala haya kwa kupendekeza mageuzi ya kimfumo na kutafuta ushirikiano wa kimataifa ili kuboresha sekta ya benki.

MAY 15, 2024

MY TAKE:
Hii ikijatokea hapa bongo kwetu tu ndio utakuwa mwanzo wa nchi yetu kuingia vitani

Su
Kuna mambo kadhaa yaliyochangia mgogoro wa sasa wa benki. Kwanza, Cuba imekuwa ikikabiliana na mdororo mkali wa kiuchumi, uliozidishwa na vikwazo vya muda mrefu vya Marekani na kutokuwepo kwa ufanisi ndani ya nchi.

Changamoto kubwa ikiwa ni pamoja na mfumuko wa bei, uhaba wa fedha za kigeni, na ukosefu wa uzalishaji wa kutosha wa kilimo na viwanda.
Zaidi ya hayo, miundombinu ya benki ya Cuba ni ya kizamani na haifanyi kazi kwa ufanisi. Mfumo huo haujabadilika vizuri na teknolojia za kisasa za kibenki au mbinu za utendaji, hali inayopelekea matatizo ya kiutendaji na usimamizi mbaya wa kifedha . Aidha, serikali imejaribu kutekeleza mageuzi ya kifedha ili kuimarisha uchumi, lakini juhudi hizi mara nyingi zimesababisha matokeo yasiyotarajiwa kama vile mfumuko wa bei usiodhibitiwa na viwango vingi vya ubadilishaji fedha.
Hali imekuwa mbaya, ikisababisha kupoteza imani katika mfumo wa benki. Hii imeleta hofu miongoni mwa wananchi, wengi wao wakikuta akaunti zao hazina fedha na akiba zao hazipatikani. Serikali inajaribu kushughulikia masuala haya kwa kupendekeza mageuzi ya kimfumo na kutafuta ushirikiano wa kimataifa ili kuboresha sekta ya benki.
Supapawa Putin si ndio mshirika mkubwa wa Cuba sasa imekuwaje anashindwa kumnasua ndugu yake kwenye matatizo haya?

Global financial crisis ni real , kuna nchi nyingi sana ziko hoi bin taabani kifedha kwa sasa ,

Sawa kutumia Gold,Silver au hata Crypto Currency ni alternative nzuri,lakini how many people can use that alternative,very few.Mkuu kinacho shangaza ni kwamba serikali ya Cuba ni sehemu ya wizi huu.It seems mpango ni kuiba fedha za wananchi ili wawaingize kwenye social welfare waweze kuwa-control 💯%.

Mkuu I must admit that hii ni scenario ya kutisha sana.Lakini as I have indicated,this is a trial run to see what the reaction will be,wakiona watu wamenywea they will do it somewhere else and later all over the World.So let us be prepared for any eventuality.

They are crooks indeed,hakuna u-crook kama creating money out of nothing mkuu.

Sio Russia wala China anayeweza kusaidia nchi iliyo katika mazingira kama hayo, hao jamaa ni marafiki wa hovyo sana na Cuba naye ngoja yampate tu alifuata mfumo wa hovyo kabisa.

Not true, this is not the first time Zimbabwe is introducing a new currency, they've done it before but it's not a panacea to their economic ills unless Zanu - PF is ousted from power.
I know it,but this time they are successful.See below how well it is doing against the US Dollar.

USD to ZIG Yesterday
AmountYesterday at 9:14 pm
1 USD9.96 ZIG
5 USD49.78 ZIG
10 USD99.55 ZIG
50 USD497.77

Back
Top Bottom