My Petition Email to BAE system inafanyiwa kazi

Kinyasi

Nov 22, 2010
Wakuu,

Kama mnavyokumbuka kulikuwa na mdau hapa alikuwa anatuhamasisha kwa nia njema kabisa ya kuishawishi BAE system juu ya
kutozihalalisha pesa zetu kwa serikali ya kisanii ya Rais msanii (Nasisitiza Rais msanii) JK na kushauri bora irudishwe kupitia NGO ya UK.

Anyway,haya ndiyo majibu niyoyapata kutoka kwa Ms Lindsay.

Naamini na wengi wenu mliotuma petition kwa simu, email au barua mtakuwa mmepokea majibu kama yangu.

Majibu yenyewe yapo hapo chini ya thread hii.

Asubuhi njema wadau.

From:Walls, Lindsay (UK) (UK) <Lindsay.Walls@baesystems.com>
To:xxxx91 <xxxx91@aol.com>
Date:Wed, Jul 6, 2011 4:57 am

Thank you for taking the time to email us. I will ensure your comments are passed to our advisory board.

Kind regards

Lindsay

Sent: 24 June 2011 02:52
To: Walls, Lindsay (UK)
Subject: The Settlement of the £29.5 Million to Tanzanian People.

Dear Lindsay,

I understand that BAE Systems has formed an advisory board on Tanzania chaired by Lord Cairns in line with the settlement agreement with the UK 's Serious Fraud Office (SFO), approved by the UK's High Court in December 2010. As part of the settlement BAE Systems agreed to pay the sum of £29.5 million for the benefit of the people of Tanzania.

I am aware that a group of Tanzania all party parliamentarians have visited Britain to press for the payment of the settlement of 29.5 million pounds through the Tanzania's Government rather than Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs).

As a Tanzanian citizen, I am monitoring this issue very closely and I want to express my strong support to BAE System for its decision to return the money to the Tanzanian people through NGO's instead of the same tainted corrupt Tanzanian Government officials. Please bear in that this all party parliamentarians visit in Britain is costing us already.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Your sincerely,

xxxx91,

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended
recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender.
You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or
distribute its contents to any other person.

cleardot.gif
from
cleardot.gif
Walls, Lindsay (UK) Lindsay.Walls@baesystems.com
to
cleardot.gif
Rev Fr Masanilo <masanilo@jamiiforums.com>
date
cleardot.gif
6 July 2011 10:03
subject
cleardot.gif
RE: The Settlement of the £29.5 Million to Tanzanian People
mailed-by
cleardot.gif
baesystems.com
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
Important mainly because it was sent directly to you.
(2 hours ago)

Thank you for taking the time to email us. I will ensure your comments are passed to our advisory board.

Kind regards

Lindsay

Ni Kweli mzee niliandika mail kwao kutumia ID zangu zote 21

Ngoja tuone

Nami nimepata email kama hiyo. Nimefarijika sana kwamba angaa sauti yangu ni mojawapo ya zilizosikika kwa BAE. Wakati ule nilipotuma nilipata message iliyoashiria kwamba emails hazipokelewi katika mailboxes zote nilizotuma.

Walls, Lindsay (UK)

Kind regards

Lindsay

Back
Top Bottom